Search results

1. B.A.S.

JH Sick 454 or JH Legit

Ok just started playing again last year and swung Easton. I've always liked Worth and am looking to pick one up. I'm between the JH Sick 454 and the JH Legit. Which is better? Thanks for the help in advance.
  2. B.A.S.

Z2000 qc?

I just got my niw Z2000. The serial number is QC201... This one should be good to go right?
  3. B.A.S.

LTB Wilson 12 inch glove

I would like to buy a Wilson 12 inch glove. Want something nice, mid to high end. I prefer an I web, but am open to others. Anyway, lmk what you got and a pic of it if possible. Thanks.
  4. B.A.S.

For Sale 11.5 Nike Swingman Glove

I have a black and white 11.5 Nike Swingman glove to sell. My 10 yr old son used it this year in select ball. He was primarily a catcher, so not a lot of use except playing catch. Nice and broken in if anyone has a kid that plays ball or that plays baseball themselves. I will work on getting a...
  5. B.A.S.

For Sale Akadema Catchers Mitt

I have this Akadema Catchers Mitt that I am looking to sell. It was used for about 2 months by my 10 yr old son this year retails for $189. He now has an A2000 and I am ordering him a custom mitt, so no need for this. Need to seel to get him custom gear. $90 shipped.
  6. B.A.S.

For Sale 27oz OG Fulk

Sold
  7. B.A.S.

LTB Verizon Phones

I am looking to pick up a couple Verizon phones for my kids. Nothing that requires a data package. Let me know what you got. Thanks
  8. B.A.S.

LTB OG Crush or Reissue

Looking for a 26 or 27oz OG Crush or Reissue.
  9. B.A.S.

For Sale Hunting Suit

I have a ScentBlocker Road Trips hunting suit for sale. This is both the top and bottom in size XL for $100 OBO. Was used for one bow season, LMK if interested.
  10. B.A.S.

GTG Mikemoney is GTG

Did a trade with him, and everything was great. Offered to ship first, great communication, and everything was as stated. Do not hesitate to deal with this guy!
  11. B.A.S.

Worth Toxic Glove

Like to pick up a Worth Toxic Glove. Would prefer the model with the modified trap web, lmk what you got.
  12. B.A.S.

GTG Crew06

This is long overdue, but he hooked me up with a great deal on a paintball setup for my son for Christmas. He was absolutely elated to get it, and he can't wait to get to use it. Thanks again and I apologize for it taking me so long to get to this.
  13. B.A.S.

For Trade NIW Jmac Plague for Fulk

Deal Pending I have a NIW 27FL Jmac Plague with the target endcap (returnable with receipt) I would like to trade for a 26-27 Fulk. LMK what you have, thanks.
  14. B.A.S.

For Sale NIW 27FL Jmac Plague Target Endcap

Deal Pending I have a NIW 27FL Jmac Plague with the Target Endcap. It is returnable with receipt from August of 2010. Looking to sell for $150 shipped.
  15. B.A.S.

For Trade Bat for Paintball Gear or Youth Bow

I am looking to pick up a paintball set up or a youth compound bow for my son. I have a returnable 27oz NIW Jmac Plague w/ target encap, and can add cash for the right deal. Please lmk what you have, and send pics to [email protected] (include your username with the pics so I know who it came...
  16. B.A.S.

Price Check NIW 27fl Jmac Plague

What can I expect to get for a NIW 27fl Jmac Plague returnable? It has the target endcap if that matters. Just seeing if it is worth selling. My little boy is wanting a compound bow, so I may unload this to get him one. LMK, thanks.
  17. B.A.S.

For Sale 27oz G3 Crush

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 27oz G3 Crush that is just sitting around. I don't play ASA, so this maybe has 50 swings on it. It has the original grip on it, and is returnable but I do not have a receipt. Would like to sell for $75 shipped or trade towards a GPS I can use for hunting.
  18. B.A.S.

1st Base mitt

Ok, I am going to be playing 1st base for my new team next year. Their colors are Black, Orange, and white. I swing combats, and would like a custom glove to match my team. Anyone have any ideas on where to go to look at putting something together? Or if you are a rep, maybe you can send me a...
  19. B.A.S.

27oz OG+

I am in the market for a 27oz OG+, LMK what you have.
  20. B.A.S.

GTG Peterson302

Just bought a Macbook Pro from him, and it has been one of the best transactions I have had on this site to date. He said it was in great condition, but it was practically new! He was also nice enough to install some programs that my wife would need on it for school, and include some extras. I...