Search results

1. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

To the top. If you haven't got a PM back from me, it's because you're offer was stupid. Bat still for sale to anyone with sense.
  2. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

Bedtime bump. pm's replied to. still for sale
  3. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

PM's replied to... Still for sale.
  4. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

Back to the top. If this bat isn't moved by the weekend it's goin to the 'bay.
  5. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

Bump before work.
  6. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

Bed time Bump. Hope to see somebody by morning with some sense. (yes, I just saw a $55 low ball, you gotta freakin' be kiddin me)
  7. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

Sorry guys.. didn't have the foresight to mention I'm getting out of the game entirely... no trades unless you have nice left handed golf clubs (irons) or a REALLY nice staff bag. haha.
  8. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

Like the title says, 28 oz freak98. MAYBE 200 cuts... no end cap wear, not a 'show room' finish, but no cuts/scratches/major blems etc outside of a few ball marks - mostly bag wear and NOTHING that will affect performance. Functionally and structurally this bat is basically new. Was bought at a...
  9. TP22

where you at honkie!? You still want this stick?

where you at honkie!? You still want this stick?
  10. TP22

For Sale CHEAP Pants.

Still have these.. if anybody's interested...
  11. TP22

For Sale CHEAP Pants.

3 pairs of boombah/ 1 pair ripon pants.. size 36 waist (one pair ripon are 38 - fits like 36) I am just looking to get rid of them. $50 for all 4 pair. All are in pretty decent shape. No holes/rips that I am aware of.. just don't wear them anymore. Team I play for no longer wears any of these...
  12. TP22

ready to get the ball season going full speed??

ready to get the ball season going full speed??
  13. TP22

Where the Ef have you been? haven't heard from you in a minute, donkey, how is everything?

Where the Ef have you been? haven't heard from you in a minute, donkey, how is everything?
  14. TP22

For Sale/Trade 08 Flex for sale

**Deal Pending***Selling my wife's 08 Flex. NO cracks, NO spiderwebs, guessing 200 swings MAYBE... Normal bag and ground wear. 27 Oz and returnable, no receipt. Will consider trades to 28 oz Mikens, or outright sale for 125 shipped. Would swing it myself, but playing with a Miken team this year...
  15. TP22

For Sale 2 Pair 38" Boombah Loaded

$60 shipped for the pair.. lmk.
  16. TP22

For Sale 2 Pair 38" Boombah Loaded

I'll give $30 for the black ones.. LMK.
  17. TP22

For Sale Great batting gloves "sinister"

saw this promo on the softballtimesonline.com board. Bought a pair just out of curiosity... I will post a review when they come in and I get a few rounds of BP on them... TP22, Glasgow Kentucky
  18. TP22

Tank for winter BP

Looking to buy a relatively cheap composite for Winter BP. I have in mind something in the vein of a TPS Catty or the Easton Syn+ and end load is a plus. Needs to be at LEAST 28oz and in good shape. Preferrably as close to NIW as possible. Please post or PM model, condition, weight, and price...
  19. TP22

rage2001

nothing out of the ordinary.. sale was made, payment first.. and then i shipped.. G2G... for a Canadian!! J/K.. good guy .
  20. TP22

If I could remember who that was for sure I might be able to help you... He's on my friends...

If I could remember who that was for sure I might be able to help you... He's on my friends list, so I know he plays ball in Ky.... but without a name, that's all i can do.. no picture or anything w/his id... sorry.