Search results

1. flyboy23

looking to get 10 shirts done

Alright so the bar that sponsors us just got bought out and the owner wants to do new jerseys. I am looking for 10-12 shirts. Probably gonna go full sub. Probably not gonna come up with our own design so will probably pick what you have. Looking for like a pink digi camo or maybe a bright...
  2. flyboy23

For Sale Looking to sell a few things, golf, bats and phones

I have a few things that I need to get rid of. Times are a little tight and I could use the cash. All prices are shipped First is an Iphone 4s for Verizon. It's a white 16gb. The only things that are wrong is a little crack on the back and the power button sticks everyonce in a while...
  3. flyboy23

GTG Tonzaga is GTG

GOt a great deal on an Easton L5 with fast shipping. Def would deal with again
  4. flyboy23

For Sale 26 oz Demarini Swagger

I have a 26 oz demarini swagger that I am looking to sell. Probably has about 500 hits on it. No cracks or anyhting like that. I don't play ASA anymore so I'm looking to get something utrip or sell. If I trade I am looking for and Easton L5 in 26 or 27 oz or I'll sell for 115 shipped. I...
  5. flyboy23

For Trade 16 gig Ipad Mini For Trade

I have a 16 gig Ipad Mini that I won in a work contest that I would like to trade. Ipad is brand new and only been taken out of the box to play with for 5 minutes and that's it. Im looking to trade it for an android tablet with a 10" screen.
  6. flyboy23

LTB Boombah Superpack

anyone got a boombah superpack that they want to sell. I have an easton now but it's starting to fall apart after two years. really wanting the royal/orange but let me know what you have...thanks
  7. flyboy23

couple quick questions

Romo vs TB Luck vs Jac Wilson vs GB Also I have Kenny Britt in but should I play Alshon Jeffrey or Justin Blackmon in
  8. flyboy23

Trade Proposed

Should i trade Michael Turner for Ben jarvis
  9. flyboy23

LTB Anyone have camo Oakleys

I'm looking for a pair of the realtree camo oakleys. I have some stuff to trade and maybe cash as well. LEt me know if you got them.. Thanks
  10. flyboy23

For Sale Verizon Iphone 4 for sale

I just upgraded so I have no use for this one anymore. It's a black 8 gig for Verizon. The only thing wrong with it are two cracks on the screen that don't affect the phone at all and the power button sticks everyonce in a while. i'm looking to get $150 for it.
  11. flyboy23

For Sale Golf Stuff for sale in Dallas

hey guys I have some golf stuff that I need to sell. Preferably would like to keep it local since I need the money to go to a wedding this weekend in Shreveport. So if anyone is interested let me know or if you need better pictures i can get those as well. Would like to get this stuff sold...
  12. flyboy23

For Sale 26 oz SCN11BH

I have a red and black helmer that i need to sell. Money is tight and this doesn't get used. has about 500 or so swings on it. It's returnable but no reciept. looking to get $160. Let me know if you are interested
  13. flyboy23

For Sale DJ hero for ps3

I've got dj hero for ps3 that i don't play anymore..actually i got it on here and never played it. it has the game and the board that goes with it..i just need some cash cause things are a little tight right now..$50 shipped
  14. flyboy23

For Trade Utrip One for Juggy or J2

Hey Ive got a 26 oz utrip one with a couple hundred swings on it. Bat is returnable but no reciept. I would really like to trade it for a Juggy but will consider a j2 as well and NR is fine to. Let me know what you have....or i'll sell for $160 shipped
  15. flyboy23

QB question

Hasselbeck @ Den or Flacco @ Cinn Let me know what ya'll think
  16. flyboy23

For Sale UTRIP ONE 26 oz

Looking to sell a utrip one. bat is 26 oz and looks to have about 300 or so swings. I traded for this and am not gonna use it. I haven't even swung it yet. don't need to sell anymore so would rather trade for something ASA...let me know
  17. flyboy23

Anyone got a Derby Boys they wanna sell

Picked up a utrip league and want to try the Derby Boys. Looking for 26 or 27 oz. Preferably NIW or close to it. NR is fine and actually prefered but let me know what you have
  18. flyboy23

For Trade ASA for Utrip

I have an OG Demarini One that I wanna trade for something utrip either easton or worth. Demarini is 27 oz with a few hundred swings on it. has two ball marks that were on the bat when i got it. had it for a month or so and just switched to a utrip league so wanna trade it for something else...
  19. flyboy23

white pants with black/red braid

looking to get some pants, white base with blakc and red braid. Looking for a 36x32...let me know what you got. I know sbf has them in the worth titan just trying to see what else is out there
  20. flyboy23

For Trade Trade Demarini On for Salvo

I've got a Demarini ONE 27 oz that I would like to trade for an Easton Salvo. Recieved this bat a couploe weeks ago in a trade and probably won't swing it since I like easton better. Would like a SALVO in 26 of 27 oz. Bat has a couple hundred swings on it according to the original owner. PM...