Search results

1. C

LTB looking for MLC

looking for 27 oz demarini the one mlc. seeing whats available for a friend
  2. C

back in ND. looking for utrip team in the twin cities

looking to play competative utrip in the cities. played C utrip in seattle, wa the last two years. i can get references if needed or link to a stat page from the team i played with. i can play about anywhere in the infield. have played over the top and 2nd. as well as both corners. also pitch...
  3. C

For Trade OG combat AV 28fl

like the title says. looking to trade og combat av 28fl. bat has near 1000 swings i would say. im goin on the high end here. it is spider webbed and has a 1 inch verticle scale starting. you can see in the pic. looks longer but the pic is just a close up. sorry the cell phone pics suck but it is...
  4. C

GTG mookie12 is gtg

had a great deal with this dude.....good communication and bat arrived as described in good time.
  5. C

For Sale/Trade scn 4 26oz

like title says....easton scn 4 26 oz.....has close to 1000 cuts...im over shooting this too....no clicking...bat has light webbing....not looking for anything in particular in trade....sell for 100/obo....let me know of any interest....will get pics up later and check on pms.....il try and...
  6. C

LTB ltb 26 lc legend

looking for an lc legend 26 for a friend.....just blew one up today and the nice guy i am...i am helpin my little holmie out....let me know what is out there... i work outa town but will do my best to stay on top of this..thanks everyone.... ..would trade as well to help but all i got really is...
  7. C

GTG Bigtank913 is gtg

Great communication with this guy. And his wife also helped with the process since he is a hard workin dude. Bat showed up fast and just as described. Great deal with this guy
  8. C

GTG thejuggster is g2g

had a great deal with this dude......good communication and quick delivery....well done sir....another good deal
  9. C

GTG hurkeynuts is gtg

this dude was very easy to work with...deal went down exactly as he said it would....wouldnt hesitate to deal with again
  10. C

GTG rightsideswine is gtg

great communication with him...deal went very smooth
  11. C

For Sale/Trade NIW W/reciept 26 FL Anti Virus

BAT IS SOLD like the title....reciept dated 4/10......open to trade of sale...250/firm......either way i am in no hurry...interested in cf3....not much else will interest me at this point but open to other offers....pics of av are in my profile.....only have one now not 3.thanks for looking.
  12. C

GTG kklene is gtg

dude was super fast with the shipping and communication was 2nd to none. great dealing with you dude.
  13. C

in seattle for the week looking for swings

hey boys.im living in a hotel in bellvue for the week and was wondering who is around and hitting bp this week.usually will work late days but can prob make a session around 7 or a little after.il be playing with alm this weekend in the C utrip state as well.if anybody is swinging hit me up on...
  14. C

GTG freaker is gtg

had great communication with this dude and payment was super fast.dont hesitate with this guy.
  15. C

For Sale 3 NIW Anti Virus 26 FL

BATS SOLD reposting here after thread deleated in selling section.like title says i have 3 NIW combat av 26 fl with reciept.looking for 260 paypalled as gift shipped and insured.price not set in stone just dont low ball. BAT SOLD
  16. C

GTG metalman8167 is g2g

man delivered a great bat just as described. good communication. dude is g2g
  17. C

GTG srega311 is g2g

great communication and bat arived in a quick manner with our trade. glad he put faith in a guy with little or no feedback.great to deal with.
  18. C

MickLite7 is GTG

got my Dmasks from this guy in a quick manor. they look great. thanks man. this dude is GTG
  19. C

b lu...proceed with caution

bought a bat from this dude, payed him and a month later he finally delivered it after i reported him to pay pal and started a claim.buy at ur own risk is the lesson here.
  20. C

ANY BODY KNOW ABOUT B lu

sent the payment and it was accepted over a week and a half ago, and have yet to see the bat. have gotten no response from him on SF or his email account from paypal.just wonderin if any body knows this guy or knows how to get a hold of him.