Search results

1. N

GTG seek23

We did a trade and everything went well. Seek23 a real gtg board bro thanks again
  2. N

GTG jaadams021675

jaadams021675 is gtg thanks for buying sir great communication and thanks for sending pp quickly
  3. N

For Trade dvs1 27 oz

dvs1 27 oz w/receipt from dec couple scratches i have pictured in the 3rd and 4th pic i just got it in a trade and havent swung it yet i was told 100 hits from cjames1 wanting 26 or 27 oz utrip z1000 or lmk what ya have
  4. N

For Sale/Trade 27 oz jak'd blackout

Traded to cjames1 27 0z jak'd blackout for sale for 150 pp shipped insured or trade for 26-27-or 28 oz utrip z1000 asa 454 filthy avarice asa or utrip or lmk what ya have as long as the bat value is around 150 thanks
  5. N

GTG jared717 gtg

great communication from jared great board bro! thanks buddy
  6. N

GTG Stinkycheeks

Thanks for the z sir. Good guy here
  7. N

For Sale 27 oz asa catty 27 oz blackout

27 oz asa green catalyst SOLD pp shipped insured no cracks no rattle unknown # of hits but broken in 27 oz jak'd blackout 150 pp shipped insured no cracks no rattle unknown # of hits but also broken in. i need this gone! no trades
  8. N

GTG Pont22 gtg

Thanks for the z at that sick price. Pont22 2 thumbs up
  9. N

GTG Evil455 gtg

Bought an antivirus from him and everything went great thanks evil455
  10. N

GTG wood27 gtg

He purchased a bat from me and communication was great thanks again wood27
  11. N

GTG Eywagga jclark7

Eywagga bought a bat and everything went smooth ans jclark7 sold me a bat and everything also went well thanks guys
  12. N

For Sale miken mizuno easton 27 oz

FOR SALE MIKEN NRG 600 27 OZ BAL RETURNABLE NO RECEIPT NO CRACKS ASKING 90 SHIPPED PP INSUREDSOLD MIZUNO CRUSH2 27 OZ SERIOUS PERFORMANCE NO CRACKS NO END CAP SEPERATION ASKING 85 SHIPPED PP INSURED sold EASTON SCN12BH 27 OZ RETURNABLE NO RECEIPT NO CRACKS ASKING 100 SHIPPED PP INSURED...
  13. N

GTG richmc gtg

Just got my sf98 from richmc he was great to deal with bat great shipped fast and everything thanks again
  14. N

Mandingo ans asa balls

I have watched some video of hall and jose hitting the mandingo but do they hit the same balls as asa uses or do they hit harder balls?
  15. N

For Sale/Trade Abg jolt 28oz

ABG JOLT 28 OZ 150- 200 SWINGS FOR SALE 155 SHIPPED PP INSURED USPS OR TRADE FOR ASA 26 OR 27 OZ SALVO 08 EXTENDED TOXIC DST FREAK RB ANTI CRAZE OR WHATCHA GOT?
  16. N

GTG D-rock25 gtg

Just got 2 bats from d-rock25 they were just as described and his communication with me was great. Dont hesitate to deal with him thanks again
  17. N

GTG Hits Happen 20

Thanks for the jersey- super fast shipping and quick response from my pm
  18. N

sb98 im happy

got the bat today and have 5 swings on it in bp right before our game. with one going out of the 289 foot field and 2 swings in the game first one i got under it and the second swing was a hr maybe 300 feet. so like i said im happy so far with my scott brown gear 98!
  19. N

GTG Snowman21

Snowman21 and i made a trade. He is a great guy to deal with. Excellent communication and i wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again he is for sure gtg
  20. N

GTG papo08

gtg thanks for the jolt i look forward to swinging it. great guy to deal with here fellas. and if this bat is great look forward to me getting a gates spirit from you also thanks again