Search results

1. jahillia

For Sale/Trade ASA Bats - Worth/Monsta - sold

Is the Sinister still available?
  2. jahillia

Foul or Fair?

Home plate ump stated 3rd basemen touched it while he was in fair territory and stated the ball was therefore fair. Awarded the guy first base. (he would have been out on a foul ball, no fouls left)
  3. jahillia

Foul or Fair?

We have a guy that played 3rd for the first time last week. (Only 3rd year playing softball as he has always played baseball) We had a literally almost bunt and the ball rolled into foul territory. Our 3rd basemen grabbed the ball as it rolled into foul territory but his left leg was inside the...
  4. jahillia

Looking for a 2015 ASA JH Legit (SBL5AJ)

@bird25 do you have one?
  5. jahillia

Looking for a 2015 ASA JH Legit (SBL5AJ)

I need a good coed bat and we can still use the 44/375 balls and used this pink bat the other night. Not picky on weight but not too heavy. PM me with what you might have please and thank you.
  6. jahillia

LTB 26oz team bat

I'm looking for a good ASA bat for a coed team. I would like a 26oz and in our league we can hit the 44/375 balls. We have the "Special Blend" EVIL ball I have a 27oz Easton Flex 08 but apparently it is now on the banned list....
  7. jahillia

LTB 27 oz. limited edition freak

Looking for a 27 oz. limited edition freak. No cracks or rattles. Can't seem to find one that is not outrageous...Anyone have one they are looking to unload?? Thanks,
  8. jahillia

For Sale 2010 Worth Toxic White ASA 26oz

26oz White toxic for sale. 300ish swings. No rattle, no chips, no end cap seperation, no cracks not anywhere near broke in. Has return but no paperwork. Bought new for coed girls. No longer playing Asking $100 shipped __________________
  9. jahillia

LTB LTB - Mike 27 oz Freak 98....

Looking to buy a 27 oz Freak 98....
  10. jahillia

warranty replacements

I've got 26oz Easton Reveal I need to send back. What can I expect back and how long?
  11. jahillia

For Sale 2 Worth bats for sale

I have 2 Worth ASA Softball bats for sale: 26oz Worth Toxic with return, no receipt. Maybe 200 hits 27.5 Jeff Hall Mayhem M798 Reload (Blue with red lettering) with return, no receipt about 300 hits. $130 each
  12. jahillia

Sponsor question (or a lawyer in the house?)

I realize it's not a whole lot of $$ compared to seeing what some of you guys pay. Holy crap!! And yeah we can put the $$ up with not much of a fuss. It's more of a matter of attitudes that can sometimes come with the "I paid my $$ I should get to play where I want ,etc" that I have to deal...
  13. jahillia

That's what I was thinking too. I'm not even sure we were going to put the name of the company, just like a slogan....frustrating!!
  14. jahillia

Yeah I had something similar happen growing up with my dad ... He was coaching an all girls team (before fastpitch) and they were warming up, overthrow....BANG Windshield went to pieces. However, the girl that missed the ball actually filed it under her auto insurance....
  15. jahillia

AJ- is this something from a website I could look up and show him? I agree with the points. This is simply a guy giving me $275 for the fees and buying t-shirts. He probably wouldn't even attend a game.....I also agree that it's to easy to sue for the smallest things
  16. jahillia

$500 - $1,100 for fees? Ouch!! It's a local ASA rec league here in Knoxville so I guess that's why so low. They built a brand new 4-plex a few years back so it's a really nice park too...As far as the guy, he's a friend on mine so I don't think he is the one with the BS story. He's kind of a...
  17. jahillia

Ok, so I've played for 20+years and I've never had this come up before. I had a sponsor lined up for our team. League fees $275 plus jerseys. Super nice guy but a small business owner. Calls me today and says he contacted his insurance company and they tell him there is a HUGE liability with...
  18. jahillia

Balls used in ASA

We use .44/375 in our league in Knoxville. We supply our on balls.
  19. jahillia

ASA Tattoo Softballs 44 Cor/375

Anyone hit the synthetic ones? Since you can't find any composite ones that don't cost an arm and a leg, I ordered the synthetic ones. They look and feel like plastic. I haven't hit one yet but I'm thinking about just sending them back. They look like whiffle balls....
  20. jahillia

Combat balls

Info too please!