Search results

1. nutmegs

Slick glove question

I've owned a ton of gloves. It comes down to the pocket 1 and how it's broken in 2 leather is important too. It's one reason more mlb guys use a2000 pro stock for infield. I have a 11.5 I use that is like a ball magnet. I've tried others since looking for a bigger glove and none compare to...
  2. nutmegs

LTB Rawlings PRO1000-9PBM

check sidelin3swap
  3. nutmegs

36 oz. vs 26 oz. bat in BP

Hitting 350 with a clincher seems legit
  4. nutmegs

ASA Bat compression testing debacle... any expert chime in?

One of our local TDs thought the ring was to hold the bat up during testing. He'd been testing with it for like two years. We mentioned it to him at a tournament where he was failing bats left and right. Sunday he calibrated it and 90% of the bats that failed passed. I wonder how many people...
  5. nutmegs

Easton Blue Line, Santana, Mutant BP

The field is 302 in right 298 in left via Google earth.
  6. nutmegs

Easton Blue Line, Santana, Mutant BP

So we took some bp with the new blue line and last years santana. I posted my shortest clip and edited my buddy's. The software I used to use no longer works and didn't want to have a 5 minute video where I swing 10 times (pitching in the previous videos sucked) I edited my friends, but you...
  7. nutmegs

Craziest stuff you've seen playing softball?

I caught BJ Fulk's ball at the fence after our pitcher pitched him a strike through his legs. He told our pitcher he was going middle but Dedonitis and friends said don't do it. We were just a C conference team (back when they existed 2015) He then tried to hit it out and missed it a bit and...
  8. nutmegs

Looking Worth SuperCell VT Carl Rose

we used to have one of these on my old softball team. If you struck out, you had to swing it. This bat was surprisingly hot though. I think someone hit it to the fence with it once actually.
  9. nutmegs

Which League is Better?

If you are 50 years old and just now playing softball, I'm not sure what you consider competitive. You said you played minor league ball, but you are 50 so that's not really relevant anymore. All senior leagues are gonna suck. I'd try and play a league with young players if you want...
  10. nutmegs

Anybody Looking for some Comedy

Check out this homerun derby video. The dudes trying to hit in between the major guys are hilarious. One guy swung and missed and almost all of them can't even tap the ball back to the pitcher. I figure since it's Friday most people won't be working anyway haha
  11. nutmegs

M classic ball, are they all the same? Are any more durable?

What he said. I get the Evil for my hit your own ball league. The performance is the best and they last the longest of a tournament ball (most expensive ball though). For my work league, I'm the commissioner of, I get synthetic Trumps. They last the longest and our fence is 295 to 305 so you...
  12. nutmegs

Easton Demos

I just got off the phone with Christan Dowling and she said nope. Even the balanced is exclusive to Canada. WTH
  13. nutmegs

Easton Demos

If this were four years ago when i was on here all the time I'd have shipped a demo to some people on here that I'd trus to take videos and post, but anyone I used to know back then is no longer on here So far it's looking like the fireflex endload and balanced. People wanted me to get one of...
  14. nutmegs

Easton Demos

Only non-exclusive bats
  15. nutmegs

Easton Demos

Just USSSA. My bad. So far I've heard fab4 and fireflex or baker then Helmer
  16. nutmegs

Easton Demos

Softballfans. The place for not usefull softball related information. Buuuuut legit sarcasm
  17. nutmegs

Easton Demos

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/easton-demos.1455272/
  18. nutmegs

Easton Demos

Hey. I'm about to get some Eastons for free to try out. I'll take videos and post my feedback along with others. However I haven't swung Easton in forever so I have no idea what Eastons to get. I get 3, so let me know what I should order. Thanks
  19. nutmegs

New to Slowpitch Softball

Haha yep. Some of the best hitters I've seen out of college were pitchers
  20. nutmegs

Z2000+

What he said