Search results

1. Phillyhawk

For Sale LTS Worth & Demarini

Thank you for responding. Thank you for your service. I was just curious due to time and lack of communication. Wouldn’t you know it, i finally said something yesterday and it shows up today. Thanks for an honest deal JTF.
  2. Phillyhawk

For Sale LTS Worth & Demarini

Hey, you still haven’t responded to my pm’s and I still haven’t received the Worth Liberty. You pm’d me and told me you’d be sending the Bat 2 weeks ago. I still haven’t received the Bat, or a tracking number, or a response from you when I have pm’d you numerous times. Get back to me and let...
  3. Phillyhawk

GTG Doindonuts is G2G.

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/28-5-sonic-and-28-z1000-sb11ze.1451392/ sold me a Bat, textbook deal. Would gladly deal with again. Thanks bro.
  4. Phillyhawk

For Sale 24 BP softballs

I will take these and the 11 off your hands.
  5. Phillyhawk

GTG Clementeunknown is G2G!

Traded with Clementeunknown. Easy communication, easy to deal with. G2G bro!
  6. Phillyhawk

GTG Twiles is G2G!

Made a trade with Twiles. Honest guy to deal with.
  7. Phillyhawk

For Trade 2 Dozen Trump Stotes NIW

These NIW stotes are on their way to Dr. Evil
  8. Phillyhawk

Yes .40/325 I believe.
  9. Phillyhawk

I still have these ... anyone want to trade me something decent for them? I'll add $ if needed, throw something at me.
  10. Phillyhawk

LTB Looking for these:

Looking for these models specifically but open to others. Rawlings HOH PRO303OR Rawlings HOH PROHARP34S Wilson A216HR13GMR Please pm me your sale price and pics if used. I would prefer to buy. If you would prefer to trade that's fine too just let me know.
  11. Phillyhawk

For Trade Anyone want to trade for these?

Thanks for looking out bro and heck yea I am! Pm's returned.
  12. Phillyhawk

Thank you KJ but I have no use for it. A nice RHT glove or roller would be awesome. Can add more balls, cash or bats to make a deal if need be. No more utrip for me so no need for the balls.
  13. Phillyhawk

45 Classic M Thunder SY's in nice/used condition. All 45 for ? Let me know what you have to trade.
  14. Phillyhawk

GTG Wolverine is G2G.

purchased a glove from Wolverine March of 2016 and never posted feedback. No issues, glove arrived promptly and exactly as described. Thanks.
  15. Phillyhawk

GTG Kernsoftball is a G2G bro.

Kernsoftball and I made a 7 bat trade coast to coast and it couldn't have gone smoother. Bats were as described, easy communication. Would deal with this guy anytime.
  16. Phillyhawk

SBF Office Decluttering In Progress......Bats

Miken border battle showed up quickly all g2g. Thanks milocoman!
  17. Phillyhawk

For Trade 3 NIW LS

Hahahaha. Yup, I'm sure there's 10 others demanding your attention anyway lol.
  18. Phillyhawk

For Trade 3 NIW LS

Bats have been traded. Thanks to those who inquired.
  19. Phillyhawk

For Trade 3 NIW LS

I'd trade for a roller bag as well if someone wants to part with one.
  20. Phillyhawk

For Trade 3 NIW LS

Pm's all returned. These still need a new home.