Search results

1. S

Time to dust off and get ready.

If you are in need of uniforms, don' forget to reach out to Chad from SBF. He can help process your elite uniform orders.
  2. S

AzImpact22 is GTG

Smooth deal and pays prompt.
  3. S

Softball4lfe

Hey guys, I keep getting hit up for references. Can some people leave me some feedback so I don't look like a rookie. Rey#9, Sixx, MikeL, LinebackerU, WickedStixx, Sneaky Pete, biggiesmall, Behmer24 and anyone else that I have hooked up. thanks, Los
  4. S

Robfleck2 is GTG

Easy transaction and paypal me straight up cat. Los
  5. S

Reference check for MICKLITE 7

Mick is good people and I would say that any deal you do with him is considered GOLD.
  6. S

Mainesoftball Is Crap!!!!

Get me some info. I have some amo to put this guy away. He never worked for Elite and he also lied to his wife and used her credit card to pay us. His wife called and said she was reporting us for fraud. We have a signed contract by him to pay us for product with a credit card and then cancelled...
  7. S

deal going WRONG with bigdog11

That is some messed up Crap. Softball Chick, send me weight details and I will see how I can hook your brother up.
  8. S

Steven Piccirillo 53 Bradley St North Haven Ct, 06473 203-985-7459 work email: [email protected] work manager's email: [email protected] Everyone start shooting his boss an email explaining how frustrated you are with this guy and maybe it will cost him his...
  9. S

Issue with a deal from Shortstop#24

I got burned by him back in December and have not recovered my money. We are talking about $5K.
  10. S

Guru Sports AKA Jim Cary

If you are doing business with this guy, he is bankrupt Chapter 7. He screwed alot of people over so becareful he might be out there.
  11. S

Corpse Grinder is GTG.....

Bump before tomorrow morning please????
  12. S

Corpse Grinder

Is Joe Corpse Grinder good go??? Anyone out there who knows me want to help him out???? Thanks
  13. S

tlawson

Good cat, paid prompt and is GTG on my list. Thanks
  14. S

Whats his paypal address??????
  15. S

Why hasnt he got banned? There are good people on here that get banned for making good deals and this guy is screwing people and he continues to do it over and over. WTF
  16. S

Nomar1fan GTG

Thanks for the prompt payment. Good cat easy deal.