Search results

1. halter91

2022 National League Champs!

OH Hell Yeah!!!! What a ride and we ain;t done yet! at least that's what I'm telling myself. #gophils #ringthebell #beathecheaters Harper sends Phil's to the World Series!
  2. halter91

Catcher talking while pitch is coming in?

Is it allowed? At what point do you draw the line and tell the catcher thats enough? Persnally when i player, i always did it when i caught, nothing crazy, i'd just say, oh nice pitch, etc.
  3. halter91

Have you ever cursed at a player during a game?

The other night i had a game and the pitcher didn't want to use the ball I threw out to him, he rolls it back. I grabbed the other ball i had, threw that to him? He rolled that ball back, said it had a cut, it didn't. I said that the F are you doing? I'm going to throw you out. Threw a ball...
  4. halter91

Player Throws ball out of play

Had an incident the other night, both teams used a ball that sounds like a sock, both team used it for half an inning. I turned my back after the fielding team made out 3, head to the fence to grab a drink of h2o. I find out that one of the players threw the ball into the girls field. What...
  5. halter91

Minneapolis Ballers

Gents, heading to Minneapolis for work the week of June 10th, anywhere to catch a game or 2? I'm sure mall of America will get boring real quick.
  6. halter91

Price Check

Debating on whether or not to sell my Nokona. I really dont use it, been using my worth Toxic 14 inch, was thinking of picking up a Vinci 14" in the off season.
  7. halter91

LTB I need 2-3 pairs of 4XL Navy microfiber shorts

Who's got the hook up? Anyone? Bueller? Mueller? I really like the Monsta ones but the 3XLs's are just a little too snug for my big old butt. Hook me up!
  8. halter91

ASA You make the call....

Okay, so ASA League ball, and ASA bats only are permitted. Guy comes to bat, his bat does have our league sticker, swings and get a bloop double. After the at bat, i notice it's a Freak 100. this bat should not have had a sticker but the league comish made a mistake...it happens. The team in...
  9. halter91

2 Louisville Sluggers and 1 Boombah bat for sale.

1 26 oz. OG LS Z2k $150 OBO 1 27 oz USSSA Red Catty $100 OBO 1 NIW 26 oz Boombah Boss $100 OBO or trades as well.
  10. halter91

For Sale/Trade Hp G14 Chromebook

Brand new in the box HP g14 Chrome book. I have 0 use for it. What do you have to trade for it? ASAP bat, glove, what do you have...
  11. halter91

Best place to buy Black Ops bag(s)

Either Black ops bag or Black Ops back back? Still not sure which one i want, i only play in 1 league, rarely play in tourneys....decisions, decisions.
  12. halter91

For Sale/Trade Unlocked Galaxy s6 edge

Great condition, I don't use it anymore. Phone works fine. See pics below. 300 or best offer, not sure what these are going for. There is a tiny black spot on the bottom left corner, not sure how it go there or what the hell it is. Would trade for an ASA bat, or hell just about anything...
  13. halter91

For Sale/Trade Mint Condition Oakley Flak Jacket 2.0 Prizm Golf

Mint Condition, wore literally 2 times, very very small scratch i just noticed while taking the pics. YOu can not see the scratch by taking pics or when you have the glasses on. retails for 170 looking for 125 or best offer. Here is the link on Photobucket, since i can't figure out how...
  14. halter91

LTTF Easton Redlins Suncoast Dan Smith

Anyone have one they will part with? I have a few bats to trade for it or i can purchase said bat. Prefer 26oz or 28.
  15. halter91

Price Check Going rate on Gently Used J3

?? I will add pics tonight, just curious, I have fallen in love with the Monsta Torch and DNA.
  16. halter91

For Sale LTS HP X1012 Tablet

I have a tablet that is brand new, plastic has been opened to charge the machine, it has never been booted. It's basically the HP version of the MS Surface Pro. Here is the link on CDW for the unit i have...
  17. halter91

For Sale Need some help

I rarely play anymore and i'm looking to sell some of my stuff. I have no idea what the going rate is on any of these stuff. Attached is a pic of what i have. Can anyone assist me with that i could get for these bats. Looking for a fair price and I will update pic with my username and...
  18. halter91

LTB Sprint Galaxy s4, 5, or 6

Anyone have a sprint phone? My brother broke his and isn't die for an upgrade for a while.
  19. halter91

LTB Looking for 13.5 or 14" glove

I prefer new but gently used would work too. I have a few bats for trade bait of i could pay cash.
  20. halter91

LTB Custom Wrist bands or #ed Wrist bands

I know Tanel used to make them, anyone know where I can get some, We lost a teammate this week in a car accident and we want to honor him.