Search results

1. Y

Why do I hit low or dropped balls so much further?

Get a tee..work at different heights and locations.
  2. Y

Onyx Enough Said

I totally agree how good these bats perform if the durability holds up it's definitely a winner...saving mine for warm weather remember not many seniors hold up in cooler weather.
  3. Y

Been a while since my last bp.

Something you could give a try bring the back elbow down and pull elbows closer together to start...back elbow up has to get in the hitting slot when you swing....just something to try.
  4. Y

Onyx Enough Said

Yes they seem to be a super hot bat..it will be about durability now to really tell how good they are.
  5. Y

Recommendations?

This post is from 2018
  6. Y

Anarachy Odin 2020

Not really sure why you think the new anarchys are trash but every bat is not for everyone.
  7. Y

Anarachy Odin 2020

They are suppose to be sold at the same price by all reps...but some are cut throat and undersell just to get a sale others try to make a little extra cash
  8. Y

Anarachy Odin 2020

I bet it's going to be a good one...one of the all time best asa bats and there reusing the name...has to be good.
  9. Y

Anarchy Rebellion vs ReAwakening?

The ReAwakening is a12.5 barrel the rebby is a 13"..to early to say much about the performance but they haven't made a bad xcore yet..so there is that.
  10. Y

Anarchy senior

Don't sleep on the 12" full ounce endload senior bat.. its a rocket launcher....that is all
  11. Y

is this webbing or cracking..

Spiral webbing designed to do that once it starts getting to hot and it just keeps unraveling till it's dead.
  12. Y

What are your gamer bats this year???

13" Full ounce endload 50 Kal..fire stick.
  13. Y

Anarchy Bats

The Anarchy xcore holds up really well to those 44/375.
  14. Y

L6.0 and kirby bomb squad ASA, how many cuts?

Use a rubber mallet..ball mallet does nothing.
  15. Y

LTB Ambassador.

Ttt...
  16. Y

Worth Insanity

Anyone want this it's just shipping.
  17. Y

Suncoast Reloaded 1 pc....

That kevlar would be great but not sure manufacturers want them to last that long
  18. Y

Worth Insanity

Me either just thought maybe someone could use it..I have no need for it.
  19. Y

Worth Insanity

One piece red barrel
  20. Y

Worth Insanity

Anyone have a use for a 26oz metal insanity?