Search results

1. 3

Difference between the new ASA Z200's

Whats the difference between the following: 1.SBZ215A-B ($249) 2. SB214-Z ($189) Thanks!
  2. 3

LTB Easton ST98

Looking to buy a 26 oz. Easton ST98. Looking for one in very good shape. Thanks!
  3. 3

Fast pitch bats in ASA

Thats what I meant, NSA.
  4. 3

For Sale Vinci Pro 12.5" Kip Leather Glove (right handed thrower)

LMK just. I would like to sell it to someone who will get good use out of it.
  5. 3

BUMP. Still trying to sell the glove. $100 shipped.
  6. 3

Z2000 vs z3000

Was about to ask the same thing. I'm thinking about purchasing a balanced ASA z3000 but I am hearing that they are breaking after 200 - 500 swings and they are failing compression testing. Any thoughts on this?
  7. 3

Fast pitch bats in ASA

Guys, Thanks for the information. Very helpful. Does anyone know the rules for USSSA and ASA?
  8. 3

Fast pitch bats in ASA

Question, are fast pitch bats banned in ASA tournament play? I have a Xeno and it has an ASA stamp but I am hearing fast pitch bats aren't allowed anymore. Are there any other associations that they are banned from?
  9. 3

New Eastons

Is there anywhere to see pics / descriptions of the new line of Easton's? Looking for ASA and utrip models that have a 13" barrel and balanced (same feel as OG Extended). Preferably one piece bat, but I'm open to a 2 piece if really good. Thanks!
  10. 3

Bringing the price down to $110 which includes shipping. PM me if interested.
  11. 3

Thanks RichieBalz. Liberty, yeah man; my bad!
  12. 3

link to the pictures is posted in the original thread
  13. 3

Looking to sell a 12.5" Vinci Pro I-web (Kip Leather Glove). It's for a right handed thrower. Great glove; just a little too small for my taste (it's a small 12.5"). Glove is broken in but barely used. Looking for $125 which includes shipping. I'm having trouble posting pics so PM me with your...
  14. 3

2013 Xeno Fastpitch

Thanks! The feedback I'm getting is that it's a good line drive bat and has good exit speed but not great for distance.
  15. 3

2013 Xeno Fastpitch

Ordered the 2013 FP13X8 Louisville Slugger Xeno fastpitch bat to use in ASA slowpitch. Anyone have one and can provide feedback? I'm getting some people who say they love it and a few who say that hate it. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  16. 3

Z Question

Anyone know where I can find a 2013 ASA Z2000 26 oz. balanced?