Search results

1. Z

Caps

Chuck, I sent an email. I’m looking at ordering another dozen caps. Thanks.
  2. Z

Minnesota Thread

Had to log in with my second account. Weird. Hope everyone had a good new year. Little over 3 months until ball. 🤫
  3. Z

Minnesota Thread

I still have sour feelings for going undefeated two years in a row, then Sunday you get placed on an open field.
  4. Z

Minnesota Thread

I haven’t been to the Dudley in years. With the major teams absent this year, is Friday night still a good night to go watch?
  5. Z

Minnesota Thread

I’m sure it was in their eyes as well.
  6. Z

Minnesota Thread

If I was choosing teams, I’d pick whoever the Horseman play, their first game. Our two tournaments we lost to EAI, in StJoe and Thompson, in Albertville. Both teams won the tournament. Coincidence? We were close or had a lead, late, in each of those games
  7. Z

Asa Ghost

Anymore feedback on how the bat is performing??
  8. Z

Minnesota Thread

Isn’t OA some of CR’s DeMarini teammates? I know a few were petitioning down.
  9. Z

Minnesota Thread

I once had to pay for any unsold tickets. I don’t drink. I don’t socialize in bars. I just bought the 10 tickets and handed them out to people while they walked in. That was my only year on that squad. I think if that type of fundraiser you run, be a little supportive to those like me, that...
  10. Z

Ghost shipments

Initial description stated end loaded. I see a few sites now have it listed as balanced. Any confirmation on which one, it is ?? Thank you
  11. Z

Minnesota Thread

In D, if you win the winners bracket final, you magically get sent back in time, to Saturday morning to finish the tournament. So, you have that going for you.
  12. Z

Minnesota Thread

Sounds good
  13. Z

Minnesota Thread

It's the 2017, USA Model. 25oz. No trades right now.
  14. Z

Minnesota Thread

Any locals to me, interested in a new Torch(3500)? Ordered one a couple months ago. Finally showed up. Hit me up if you're interested. Looking to get what I have into it back ($220)
  15. Z

What's the best Combat bat for ASA?

I've heard a few people recommend this bat. I swing the orange derby boy. Similar feel, or does the Extinction have more end load? Thank you
  16. Z

Minnesota Thread

Have a 26oz, orange, ASA derby boy if anyone knows someone looking for one.
  17. Z

For Sale 2017 Easton Baker and Wegman Special

Any idea if these will be out soon?
  18. Z

2017 Balanced USSSA Miken Platinum 12 or Worth EST 12"

I have a 27oz, less than 50 swings, Freak PT12. All paperwork, with barcodes. Let me know if interested. $175 shipped
  19. Z

Minnesota Thread

Congratulations Jacob! Nice weekend
  20. Z

Minnesota Thread

I'm looking at picking up a good, inexpensive, USSSA bat. Any recommendations??