Search results

1. W

OG short barrel snake for sale or trade

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/og-combat-snake-short-barrel.1459644/
  2. W

For Sale/Trade OG Combat Snake Short Barrel

I think this is a 28. God knows how many cuts. I got it on a trade long ago...$115 ($15 of that is shipping) or trade for a senior or USSSA bat
  3. W

For Trade A2000 (TRADED)

I took this in a trade not realizing it was a fast pitch model and will not fit my hand. 12.5 inches never been oiled or caught a ball.. Iooking to trade for bigger A2000 or Nokona
  4. W

Blue onyx 1 piece

Did anyone get one in vegas
  5. W

Sad Day..

League told me cant use my short barrel red snake Combat anymore as they are finally implementing rules that state bats must have a current USSSA or SSUSA stamp....gonna have to trade her...
  6. W

Anyone playing Aurora 8/24

I will be there with a new team. Mostly league players from Amarillo Salty Old Dawgs in 55
  7. W

My experience with Dudley Custom Service

I have debated about posting this since I have mixed emotions about it. I purchased a Hot W in the spring. Here come my mixed emotions since I know it is partially my fault. I did not keep the receipt like I do for bar codes and receipts on USSSA bats cause senior dont come with a return. The...
  8. W

Orange Onyx Balance

I picked up a balance orange one piece onyx. I have to say that I really, really like this bat. It is one of the best true balanced bats that I have swung. It takes couple hundred cuts to open up but when it does its very nice. I will say this the only draw back is being a true balanced bat...
  9. W

Grip size

I have noticed that golf clubs made for senior players are coming with a fatter grip. Is there any advantage to a fatter grip on a softball bat?
  10. W

Wanted Dudley glove

Did any of you guys buy a 13.5 or bigger right hand throw dudley that they want to unload. I lost mine and the store is out of right hand throw ones... Thanks my brothers
  11. W

Tulsa anyone

Anyone playing in Tulsa weekend of May 4th
  12. W

Playing against softballfan brothers

I had the honor of playing against Steve Butler and dentheoitcher this weekend. Both of these men can straight out ball. I was fortunate that my team was playing well and we came out on top but it was great to finally meet them. On a side note for those of you that dont realize how darn big...
  13. W

Derby Boys Swag

Anyone have any of the old Derby Boys shirts in XL they want to unload.....
  14. W

Looking for a Dudley (long Barrel)

Does anyone have a long barrel EL Dudley either the OG or 2.o in 27. I have an Adidas reborn 2 (light blue one) in 26.5 to trade. it has less that 30 cuts on it....text me 806-471-1459
  15. W

Question

If these Monsta bats are so hot for ASA (I don't know I play usssa). Then why don't they have a good senior bat?
  16. W

Short Barrel Patriot

Has anyone had a chance to hit this bat yet.
  17. W

We are getting boring!

We used to have spirited topics for discussion in here...Is it because we can no longer remember what we are doing..lol
  18. W

Advice: Easton Empire

I have a chance to pick a new one up for $160...Is it worth the shot. I usually wont get a bat till Big Dave reviews it...
  19. W

Anyone playing in ElPaso in April

Im going to be in El Palo for the SSUSA Texas state April 7th weekend. Going to be moving up to the 55 class with Animo out of Lubbock
  20. W

Pleasant surprise...Bat

I got this bat in a trade with Darren (thank you). I always wondered who made the actual bat as I remember they were HOT! So I took the grip off and look what was underneath...Looks like it is a Combat frame...Awesome!!!