Search results

1. 0

52. cor 300 dudley balls

I know the beaten horse always finds some way to get up BUT......... I got to umpire an ASA qualifier in Pa over the weekend and it was the first time I got to see these used. I play in delaware and we are using the tatoo ball but I am sure this ball is coming to the leagues here as well. Even...
  2. 0

GTG 00PA's small GTG list.......

Hey I just started my GTG List. 1. EdgenMar is GOOD TO GO!!!! good communication, description and shipping. 2. I forget I bought a glove from someone on here but that individual was GTG also.
  3. 0

Looking for a in good shape asa senior

Just like it says... I am looking for a 26 or 27 oz ASA Rip It SENIOR. Would prefer it to be in good to great shape and no end cap seperation
  4. 0

Daddyfrank is gtg!!!!!

The glove I got from him is great and will last me a while thanks again!!!!!!!!!
  5. 0

Just amazing

that what people are offering for trade bait!!!! It is worth a chuckle at that.:cool: Fellow bat folks KEEP YOUR REAPERS!!!! I REPEAT KEEP YOUR REAPERS!!!!!!
  6. 0

Genx bat

I am looking for the 'Old GREEN TPS GENX bat. If anyone has a lead to one shoot me a message. I will discuss a price then. I would like it to be in good condition ( no waves or dents). Thanks for your help.