Search results

1. JRueb72

Bmoz14 is GTG

Lightning fast payment and great communication...what else could you ask for??
  2. JRueb72

eywagga is GTG

Fast payment and good communication !! Thanks again.........
  3. JRueb72

goyard74 is GTG

Fast payment and good communication.....what else can you ask for !!! Do not hesitate to deal with him.
  4. JRueb72

rayray21 is GTG

Did a deal with Josh yesterday and he is GTG !! Great communication, fast payment and I would deal with him anytime !!
  5. JRueb72

ndnman is GTG

I sold a bat to Trent, and he paid LIGHTNING quick and communicated very well !! Do not hesitate to deal with one of SBFans BEST !!
  6. JRueb72

optimal_max is GTG

Great Communication, QUICK PAYMENT and a good guy.........don't hesitate to do a deal with Corey.
  7. JRueb72

jdub47421 is GTG

Thanks for the deal on the X-Loops !! Great communication and a super nice guy....do not hesitate to deal with him.
  8. JRueb72

brwatson954 is GTG

Thanks for the bat, the great communication and the fast shipping !!
  9. JRueb72

MMAKOL is GTG (of course !!)

My buddy Mike hooked me up with 2 softball chairs (which are a BIATCH to ship) and also thru in a pair of M-Pact gloves just because HE IS SUCH A GOOD DUDE !! Don't hesitate to buy or sell with Mike, he's one of the good guys around here.
  10. JRueb72

Stan6 is GTG

Stan6 is the Foakley man, just picked up two pair from him. Decent shades, great price and fast shipping!!
  11. JRueb72

hitnpeas is TOP NOTCH !!

Larry is one of the BEST GUYS on this board !! Do not hesitate to deal with him !!
  12. JRueb72

STONEYD65 is GTG

Traded my SB34 Genesis for his NR Freak +. Good communication and fast shipping, don't hesitate to deal with him !!
  13. JRueb72

goyard74 is GTG

Great communication the entire deal and FAST payment. One of the GOOD GUYS on this board !!
  14. JRueb72

DD25 is awesome

My second deal with David, he is ACES !! Do not hesitate to do business with him.
  15. JRueb72

joseschrist is GTG

Great shoes at a great price, I should buy one of every color at that price !! Fast shipping and great communication also, thanks man !!
  16. JRueb72

s boy777 is GTG

Thanks for the great deal on the glasses !! Ships fast and solid communication !!
  17. JRueb72

Menace7 is GREAT to deal with and a GREAT person

I have done two deals recently with Mel and they have both been GREAT. We met in person both times in NJ to save some shipping charges, and I no longer hold it against him:D for ME getting hurt while hitting BP with him and AKABIGDADDY. Thanks for the support and the needed funds while I've...
  18. JRueb72

Sid111 is GTG - UPS was terrible

Jon was very patient when a FISHING POLE showed up at his door instead of the bat that I had sent to him:eek: !! How the UPS store/driver phucked that one up will never be known, but Jon was very good about waiting for the UPS claim to come back. It was a pleasure dealing with him, and it was...
  19. JRueb72

Big D is GTG

Thanks for the batting gloves and the unique packaging (lol) !!
  20. JRueb72

BIGMURFMD is GTG

Payment was lightning fast, do not hesitate to deal with Darren !!