Search results

1. X

For Sale/Trade 2 for 1 -- OG Fulk and OG Syn+

Thanks for the PM's guys, some interesting trade offers. I think the individual bat prices may be a little high, so someone make me a trade offer on the pair.
  2. X

For Sale/Trade 2 for 1 -- OG Fulk and OG Syn+

Our league just began requiring new stamp USSSA bats, so I am getting rid of the bats I have been swinging the last couple of years. Both were used once a week for church league ball by a skinny 165lb. cyclist (me), so I am guessing they have a lot of life left in them. I haven't been around in...
  3. X

Secret Santa 2009 What did you get thread

Found my SS package from Hihbidty this morning when I came back in from a run. I already have more than enough softball gear, so his gift worked perfectly. He sent me: Skill variable speed drill Solar powered radar detector Electronic muscle stimulator Alco Safe breathalyzer Oregon Scientific...
  4. X

LTS 26 oz. CNT+ RI

To the top.....
  5. X

LTS 26 oz. CNT+ RI

Buy me bump...
  6. X

LTS 26 oz. CNT+ RI

Thank you sir.
  7. X

LTS 26 oz. CNT+ RI

$SOLD$ LTS 26 oz. CNT+ RI SOLD!
  8. X

LTT CNT+ RI for beat up OG+

To the top. Looking for that elusive 27oz. OG+.
  9. X

Long gone.
  10. X

ltt frenzy 2

What about this 26oz CNT+ RI as a trade?
  11. X

It is a possibility. I would also trade for a 27oz BJ Fulk if you know where I can find one of those.
  12. X

Send me pics and what you are thinking as far as amount and I will consider it.
  13. X

No thanks, good bat, but I would prefer the CNT to the 2nd batch.
  14. X

27oz og+ and 28oz og flex for sale/trade

I have a 50 hit 26 oz CNT+ RI for the OG+. Bat looks practically new.
  15. X

CLOSED: No longer looking I have a 26oz CNT+ Reissue with maybe 50 swings on it that I am looking to trade for a beat up 26-28oz SCX23. Paint cracks or significant endcap wear okay. I won't accept a bat that has a composite crack, but that is about it. Bat has maybe 25 hits since this...
  16. X

Noles0129 is GTG

Noles paid fast, communicated clearly, and was all around good to deal with. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  17. X

LTS Clean 27 oz. SCN3

$1800 + shipping and paypal fees. It's an expensive camera. :p
  18. X

LTS Clean 27 oz. SCN3

Bat is SOLD
  19. X

LTS Clean 27 oz. SCN3

Noles0129 is first in line, just waiting for Paypal from him.
  20. X

LTS Clean 27 oz. SCN3

SOLD!! A very sad day boys and girls...I must sell my 27 oz. SCN3. I never even got to hit this one, literally not one swing. But I need a new camera body for work, and that comes first. This bat is obviously clean, with no spiderwebbing and only the tiniest bit of endcap wear. It does have a...