Search results

1. S

LTB 2021 DB Naut

Looking for a 2021 DB44 Naut 27oz.
  2. S

707hp Fireflex!

Man easton is really pumping these short barreled 1oz EL out last minute! Bubba club and now the Hellcat! Im sure its going be another hot one! Wonder if they will make a 13.5 or 14in Hellcat and call it the widebody!?
  3. S

LTB Twisted mistress

Like to find a lightly used 26 or 27oz twisted mistress. Needs to pass compression. Thx!
  4. S

For Sale Mizuno Crush 27oz

Have a 27oz Crush USSSA that I just dont use much. Maybe 200 swings at most with half of those off Tee. Just tested and passed but not sure of actual numbers. They just slapped a passed sticker on it. Has some normal field and bag wear but no rattle, cracks, seams, or anything. It is returnable...
  5. S

LTB LS genesis

looking for a genesis in 27 or 28oz. Prefer 27.
  6. S

2021 OG Naut

Anyone know if these are 0.5 or 1oz EL. Im very interested in one but haven't seen any reviews or additional info on them.
  7. S

Holy Super Power Batman!

BAM!.....POW!....WHAM!.... Hurry Batman, get to the batmobile! Pretty sure these bats came strait from the 70's batman show! Def made me chuckle Easton! Job well done!
  8. S

2021 DB

Anyone handled or swung one yet? Same as 2020 DB? Differences?
  9. S

Price Check 2019 Crush

Have a 2019 Crush EL 27oz. Maybe 100 swings at most. Very good shape. Some minor field wear that's it! Returnable but cant find receipt. Just seeing what a fair price is. Dont see many used on here.
  10. S

High top turf or cleat options

Hey guys, Fractured my ankle back in september. Looking for a good high top option doe this season. Not finding much out there. Any of you guys know of anything worth checking into. I usually wear Solomon speedcross. But really need a high or mid at least. Thanks
  11. S

LTB Demarini Onslaught

Looking for an Onslaught in 27.5 PM me if you have one or got an IN with a demarini rep!
  12. S

Onslaught mass index

So demarini's website has a mass index scale with each model bat listed. The twisted mistress being the highest (most EL). The DB naut was next then EL naut, then the Midload stuff. However the onslaught wasnt listed anywhere. Does anyone know what its EL is exactly? I'm interested in it and...
  13. S

19 Crush, Nautalai, and WFF compression test results.

So, I've never had bats compression tested before. Last night our league decided to start testing all bats. I had 3 bats tested. Thought I would share results. Very suprised! 19 Crush with 75-100 swings max was just a shade over 220. Pass. Curious to see how long it holds there! 19 Nautalai...
  14. S

Looking for 16' Ressy

I'm on here looking for a 26oz 16' Ressy for a teammate. His died today. I'll pass all offers onto him. Pm's preferred.
  15. S

SBF Wild Fireflex First Swings

Weather broke a little for me today. So I decided to do some tee swings with the new bat. Temps in mid 50's. Hit classic M's. Mostly sharks and a few gold dots. Didnt really have a way to set up phone for video nor am I super tech savvy to upload them anyway. Lol First impression, Very...
  16. S

LTB Mizuno lime crush 27oz

Like to find mizuno lime crush 27oz usssa.
  17. S

LTB Demarini Nautalia 27oz

Like to find 18' demarini nautalia 27oz or 19' EL.
  18. S

Helmer blue line fire flex

I received my blue line yesterday. Here are my initial thoughts. -Swings Smooth. Much like the olive helmer flex, this bat is smooth. The 1oz EL is Definitely more noticeable than last years flex with the 0.5oz but not a sledge hammer like some past Easton bats or say past dc41's. -Took a few...
  19. S

For Sale Limited Edition 17' Backman

2017 limited edition. Only 100 made. Returnable with receipt. Great bat! Took 600-700 swings to start to open up. Prob sitting around 900 swings now and is wide open. Really is a great and underestimated bat! I just can't get adjusted to the weighting/load of this particular bat. 90.00 shipped obo.
  20. S

For Sale Easton Stealth Comp+ 28oz

Bat is in good condition. Solid. Unknown swing count. Slight 'click' at connection piece, which i read was normal. Used one season many years ago. I took a leave of absence from the game while in grad school and this thing got tossed in the back of my storage unit. Needless to say found it a few...