Search results

1. ArmySball

2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

if anyone gets together for some bp Friday I will be in around 2pm. hit me up 816-304-1911 thanks!
  2. ArmySball

Steph, thank you for contacting me! See ya in a week!
  3. ArmySball

You going to Halloween bash?

You going to Halloween bash?
  4. ArmySball

email me the roster/waiver form. wont open here!!
  5. ArmySball

You havent talked to me?? ;)
  6. ArmySball

Help on a bat problem

Gonna, have to second AJ on this!!
  7. ArmySball

Price Check PST's

I sold an Xtra and an R&B last year for 175 a piece. Had a guy, elsewhere wanted to trade me two for one on my remaining R&B. I passed of course. Its all about what guys are looking for and as good of shape as they are in wouldnt take less than 150 each for them. IMO
  8. ArmySball

For Sale/Trade Miken Triad The Fallen

Bat is sold :)!
  9. ArmySball

For Sale/Trade Miken Triad The Fallen

Have a 27 oz Triad the Fallen with 30 or less swings on it. Returnable, but no receipt. Has small blem in paint and a scratch or two. Would take 200 OBO. Only trade would be for a Triad Maxload 27oz. If NIW will add some cash. Only pic is on my phone, so if you want that for now? PM number...
  10. ArmySball

Triad opinions?

I have the Triad and the Triad 4, both Utrip. With 60 cuts on the 3 and only about 40 on the 4. Getting a lot more distance on the 3. With the 4 catch up or does the end load make that much of a difference? Debating on getting rid of the 4 to get another 3?? Thanks!!
  11. ArmySball

question about others using your bat(s) in rec league

I got a decent deal on two 454's. I told the players on my team they can swing it if the pay in, like a buy in too pay for one of the bats. At the end of the year we do like a raffle and the winner picks which one of the two they want to keep. So I am only paying for one bat and they arent...
  12. ArmySball

For Sale BJ FULK MAYHEM 27oz

Bat is sold, pending payment :)
  13. ArmySball

returnable, dont have rec
  14. ArmySball

Got the bat last year in OCT. Has maybe 200-300 swings on it and not even broken in yet. Condition is probably a 9 out of 10. Asking 115 shipped. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  15. ArmySball

2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

find me a team and show me the love!
  16. ArmySball

SBF team/teams for 2012 Mudbash

if anyone drops let me know, ill make the drive1
  17. ArmySball

2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

I have attended this one in the past and its a blast. though will miss JD and his garden hose pump drying out the fields at 4 Season11
  18. ArmySball

2012 *beer bash* july 7th @four seasons sports complex spfld il

thinking we are getting one together :)
  19. ArmySball

Springfield, MO SuperDraft

if you still have a spot? my gf lives in springfield and ill be down there this weekend. pm if you need a player