Search results

1. Firejunkie

My Derby Boy Review

As part of the advisory staff I feel its only fair that we give input about the products we support. Since there isnt alot of reviews on the DB, I wanted to share my own with pictures. Enjoy DISCLAIMER: These are all cage sessions, no field testing as of yet. Therefore I can not speak for...
  2. Firejunkie

Need hats quick

Looking for pacific black front truckers done quick for Worlds. Order of 20. LMK if you can help
  3. Firejunkie

Looking for shorts

Im looking to add some shorts to our Worlds uniforms. Looking for microfiber type with pockets. Let me know what you guys have. Expect 15-20 in Black with a quick turnaround
  4. Firejunkie

My review of the new 2 piece Spiked

We were happy to have Rick Baker come down to Louisville tonight and demo the new bats for us. I wanted to share my thoughts and many of the other thoughts I heard tonight about the new Spiked. Demographics - 27oz 2 piece USSSA version, inside using both models of Evil BP balls from 2011 and...
  5. Firejunkie

1st Annual WSL "Swing for the Roses" Louisville KY

WSL 1st Annual “Swing for the Roses” D and E World Qualifier APRIL 30th and MAY 1st Deadline Wed April 27th at 8pm Guardian Angels for D Teams and St Luke’s for E Teams (Sunday may be completed at one location) Divisions will not be combined unless absolutely necessarily Winners...
  6. Firejunkie

Novak issues? Anyone?

Has anyone that ordered a Novak glove had issues with the customer service? Shipping delays? Long waits? If so did you file a dispute and win? Long story short I ordered 11 gloves for my team at discount price, 11 weeks later still no gloves. Ive been misled about when and where the gloves...
  7. Firejunkie

USSSA D Worlds?

Anyone know where the D world will be this year? Fl or Mich? We can assume it will be in Mich this years since it seems like they rotate...but
  8. Firejunkie

Can anyone deliver a jersey order....

to us in 3 weeks? (in our hands by Sept 3rd for our Nationals) Looking for set of 15 full subs Thanks
  9. Firejunkie

GTG Nomar05

Trade worked out well...thx!
  10. Firejunkie

GTG Dorn

Nice transaction....He's GTG
  11. Firejunkie

GTG Frankthetank is GTG

Quick payment good communication
  12. Firejunkie

GTG Cjb44

GTG here.....nice bat quick to ship
  13. Firejunkie

26 bal MV1, MV3, or Physco for DC 26

Im looking for a MV-1, MV-3 or Physco. Must be a 26 and balanced in atleast good condition. Not worried if it doesnt have rec or if its a NR. For trade I have a DC Psycho 26 maxload with about 125 swings from BP. It is NR and in great condition with one maybe 2 small little paint scratches...
  14. Firejunkie

For Sale 3 have to go Miken/Easton x2

ALL BATS SOLD Miken Freak Plus - 27oz great condition, no cracks or chips, bout 300 hits BAT SOLD to CRUZIZME Easton SCN12 - 27oz great condition, no cracks and barely clicking bout 600 hits SOLD Easton SCN16 - 26oz good condition, 2 small pant chips, no cracks, scrubbed alot so no longer...
  15. Firejunkie

For Sale Tanel/Sports55 Turfs

Left over from last years package deal - Black Tanel/Sports55 turfs Used once - Black high size 9 -$20 shipped Brand New - Black Low size 9.5 - $25 shipped Sold Brand new - black highs in sizes 10, 11, 11.5, 12 - $25 shipped All Sold
  16. Firejunkie

LTB 26 OG+ reissue

Looking for a 26 easton og+reissue
  17. Firejunkie

SJonesy8 is GTG

Good communication and delivery time, bat was nice.
  18. Firejunkie

The Firejunkie G2G list

These guys R G2G scottimac bigwillokc jw55443 Jared717 NIGHTHAWK55 Cjb44 Frankthetank Dorn Nomar05
  19. Firejunkie

jw55443 is g2g

Great deal and fast shipping