Search results

1. CP07

Klutch Apparel

Klutch No its Klutch....Patzig out of Flordia...Used to roll with Addictiv...Nice shorts and caps.
  2. CP07

Arm Sleeves

They run small.. L and Xl are for normal arms. 2x is for the thick dudes! $20 each and $5 shipping.
  3. CP07

Arm Sleeves

ITs all about the LOOK!! Captain 10 your going to learn where the good stuff is one day. $25 shipped. Xl and 2x in a few paypal [email protected]
  4. CP07

Worth Pacific Hats hook up

2nd row l-Xl... Navy and lime
  5. CP07

Hats PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THESE ARE WHAT WE HAVE.... THE FRONT ROW ARE 4d5 flat bills. THE REST ARE 404ms. Please inbox or email us to make sure we have what you want available. THESE WILL BE GONE BY MONDAY AS WE HAVE TOURNAMENTS TO ATTEND AND SELL AT THIS WEEKEND PAYPAL and...
  6. CP07

Sorry guys selling at tournaments and they are gone as quick as we can make em. Ill take a pic of what we got tomorrow but they will be gone quick!!
  7. CP07

Assorted Worth Caps For Sale

Large-Xl Small-Medium $25 shipped [email protected] Two are $45 shipped
  8. CP07

I haven't had time because they are going faster than I can take a pic! By the time I post pic with sizes they are not in store anymore! I'll have some all white, charcoal, and black ones tomorrow and ill take a pic.
  9. CP07

Ill take a pic of what we have in stock in the am... It's about that time to get rolling!
  10. CP07

worth

I am bro... 3 years now
  11. CP07

Will ship to Canada $10 for shipping
  12. CP07

can Anyone tell me where i can get trucker style worth hats?

454 l/xl Yeah man...I sure do...
  13. CP07

Yes i have a few more in the gray in l/xl as of right now. And we are a legal dealer
  14. CP07

can Anyone tell me where i can get trucker style worth hats?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1237062
  15. CP07

Yes its still available and abailable both. lol
  16. CP07

Done this is a L/Xl Charcoal front, Lime and Green outline with white back of hat. [email protected] $25 First one to send money is first to have it of its kind.
  17. CP07

Sounds like a challenge! let me see what i can pull off. Lime green outline with charcoal letters? Not sure white will stand out with the lime. Ill see if i can get a few black whites when i order from Pacific next time.
  18. CP07

Its possible. If we have blanks in stock . RIght now this time of year. the above pic is all we have laying around right now. Some of those are gone also now. Have some blank charcoal we could hook up with lime green.
  19. CP07

any worth hats for sale?

Worth and 454 Hats We got some...Hit me up with what your looking for...
  20. CP07

For Sale Assorted Worth Flex Caps For Sale!!!

The hats below are current stock of S-m Pacific 404M These are the M-Xl sizes Hats are $20 each and $5 for shipping on total order. You order two the price is $45 and so on. Paypal address is [email protected]