Search results

1. surf2snow1

Price Check 3 Eastons

Hey All I haven't played in a year now so looking to dump my 3 bats. Are they worth anything? Haven't paid attention to softball with the craziness of life. 28oz SRV4 28ox Helmer (SCN11BH) 28ox B4.0 SP14B4 Thanks!
  2. surf2snow1

Price Check SCN11BH (Old Helmer) 28oz

Thanks guys for the info! Was hoping it would be about $100. Might just leave it in the bag a little while longer in case the srv4 ever breaks. Thanks again!!
  3. surf2snow1

Price Check SCN11BH (Old Helmer) 28oz

Hey All, I've been thinking about taking this one out of the bat bag (love my srv4). It has 1500-2000 hits on it, lots of BP sessions to break it in. Any idea of what it's worth? Thanks all!
  4. surf2snow1

2012 ASA Z-1000 "Demo Tour"

Agreed, not seeing much here (looking for one of the three that was booked in the last couple weeks, one was booked 9/8): http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/WijAList.aspx?LastName=Garcia&FirstName=David
  5. surf2snow1

Buyer Beware DO NOT DEAL WITH JBrewer1973

FYI, you may also be able to file mail fraud charges. Since the bat was sent through the USPS, I want to say it's a federal crime. If you are serious enough, you may want to pursue this option.
  6. surf2snow1

2012 ASA Z-1000 "Demo Tour"

Does anyone have a phone number for this guy? Tried calling him? Is this the guy?? http://www.whitepages.com/name/David-E-Garcia/Carlsbad-CA/5c9kj83?site_id=5147 Or maybe this one?? http://www.whitepages.com/name/David-M-Garcia/Oceanside-CA/3npxefj?site_id=5147
  7. surf2snow1

Simple Question about the SRV4

+1. Mine has about 400-500 hits on it and is opening up quite well. I was a little concerned when I had about 200 hits on it. Keep it and take some more bp.
  8. surf2snow1

For Sale Easton Stealth Reveal SSR1

sports authority near me had them for $175 about 4 months ago. Haven't been to that one since. Not sure if it's still there. TTT for a bat that opens up after a few thousand hits :)
  9. surf2snow1

surf2snow1's gtg list

bump for cuban. Thanks for the good deal!
  10. surf2snow1

GTG Cuban is GTG

And I'm not talking about Mark Cuban. Bought a SRV3, bat got here quick. Thanks again!
  11. surf2snow1

For Sale/Trade Niw extended

always well worth the money to the person buying it... bump for ya
  12. surf2snow1

louisville slugger z1000

Your team needs to work on defense if you are giving up 7 abs.
  13. surf2snow1

Any Other...

pm to coach or milocoman is gtg
  14. surf2snow1

Need some Phoenix Info

yeah mesa has its poop holes. when I first moved out there I lived in very very east mesa and it was pretty nice out there (Signal Butte and Elliot). my wife and I moved to Avondale almost two years ago so she could be closer to the school she teaches at. I really like both Gilbert and Chandler...
  15. surf2snow1

Need some Phoenix Info

Congrats on the move! What city/area did you like the most on your visit?
  16. surf2snow1

Crushing Another Team :: Common Courtesy?

You should have had three guys strike out in a row. Come up the next inning and start pounding them again. In all honesty, keep playing ball the way you were.
  17. surf2snow1

Need opinions on playing middleman (deal at this site)

x2 I would wait until the member with less feedback can let you know all is good.
  18. surf2snow1

"BTW baby I'm playing in a tourney tomorrow"

that's one thing my wife did well on. She gave me a SRV4 about a month ago, for Father's day :) This made me laugh
  19. surf2snow1

"BTW baby I'm playing in a tourney tomorrow"

Lucky man!!!! :eek:
  20. surf2snow1

NGTG call during a play?

are you whispering it to him? there are other people on the field that are going to hear you, mainly the base runners. they may think its bush league, the ump may get pissed at you for it. why not avoid any problems and just say "you got time"