Search results

1. Y

I broke my pstoc

Needed to cry and whine about it in a place where people would understand and care:( . I will miss her dearly, time to start using her sister I guess
  2. Y

Why no 15" trap?

Just curious why? I play outfield and would love a 15" trap. I mean I will most likely buy the bv100 in the fall but would prefer a trap. Is there a reason it isn't offered?
  3. Y

For Sale NIW Easton CV12

Have NIW CV12's . Have them in 26,27 and 28 oz. $150 + Shipping and pay pal fees so like $168 shipped to most peoples door !! They are returnable but no receipt PM ME If you want one
  4. Y

2007 demarini f3 28oz

Have a guy on my team that wants this bat. His was broken by another teammate and he misses it. Let me know what you have and lets see if we can make a deal. Will buy or trade for it
  5. Y

DEVISTATOR 00 is GTG

Just recieved the bat and all went smooth !! Would deal again anytime
  6. Y

younggun88 is GTG

Everything went smooth will trade again anytime!!
  7. Y

tmiller9 is GTG

Great transaction and the bat was sweet!!
  8. Y

jforcefc1 is GTG!!

good transaction went smooth!!!
  9. Y

LTB PSTOC 27/28 oz

Tried buying section but no luck. Figured I would throw this up for a shot
  10. Y

LTB/LTT for a 32/2? COMPOSITE

MY GIRL NEEDS A NEW BAT 34 is to long. let me know what you have and ifyou want to trade or sell. i have all aluminum to trade
  11. Y

infldflyguy is GTG

Everything went smooth!! Great transaction
  12. Y

LTB/LTT For a PSTOC

I have many bats mostly PST's I prefer the OC so if you have one you want to trade LMK. I will also buy it if I like the bat/price.
  13. Y

Haywire is GTG

Just did a real smooth transaction without a hitch!!
  14. Y

Donuts4Koharski is GTG

Great transaction no problems at all
  15. Y

Sepace is GTG !!!

Had a great transaction with him !! He had it there fast!! Great communication the whole way
  16. Y

LTB 28/15 Little league Composite Bat

Looking for a -13 in a 28 or even possibly a 29 if its a good deal. Want full composite Prefer the Stealth LCN8
  17. Y

27inch Little League bat Wanted

Hey guys looking for a good composite Bat for my son. I need a 27inch nothing bigger. Let me know what you have and a price you will take. If I like it I will PM you or respond in here. THANKS
  18. Y

LTB Yankee Tix @ Stadium

Buddy needs 3 tix to take his nephew to a game. He isnt rich but wants to take him to a game so if anyone has 3 tix for any game in stadium this year would appreciate you lsending me a pm with info and price and I will let you know
  19. Y

Wes21 Is Gtg

WES21 is the man !! even thru in a couple of bucks extra!!
  20. Y

YellowEngine IS GTG !!!

Smooth transaction all went well!!