Search results

1. ikeepsitreal

Altoona pa

Just had a friend move in the area, does anyone know if there is a summer league in Altoona/hollidaysburg or the cresson area? And where would the fields be?
  2. ikeepsitreal

For Trade NIW 28 oz ASA Swagger (NR)

Bump for some more offers plz?
  3. ikeepsitreal

Got any more Red and whites?
  4. ikeepsitreal

Like the title says 28 oz Swagger NIW NR. Am open to any trade offers of non ASA NIW or Mint 26 or 27 oz Worth, Miken, Mizuno. Can be NR if NIW
  5. ikeepsitreal

GTG rawyzf is gtg

Bought a bat from him, exactly as described. Seller even shipped bat before payment because we are both members of goodfellas club. Would definately deal with again!
  6. ikeepsitreal

GTG hjjraj is gtg!

Good communication, quick shipment! Thanks dude!
  7. ikeepsitreal

For Sale 27oz frenzy elite NOW

PP sent. thanks dude
  8. ikeepsitreal

GTG ikeepsitreal gtg list

added more gtg's
  9. ikeepsitreal

E Super Worlds in Muncie

PK builders #33 1 st base if anybody wants to pick some dive for a thrusday night brewfest let me know. Im not familiar with the area, so someone pick a spot?
  10. ikeepsitreal

Weird question..

I wear 13's for everything from hunting boots, to running shoes. But the 3n2's I got the 12's fit me perfect. My Boombahs are 13's also.
  11. ikeepsitreal

NSA World Series Warwick RI

yea, the 14' high strike zone and umps defaulting to "out" calls when they admitted they missed the play had us scratching our heads. Do they always call pitches 14-16' high strikes up there?
  12. ikeepsitreal

NSA World Series Warwick RI

Is anyone from the board going this weekend?
  13. ikeepsitreal

Suicide Pool pick Week 1

Im surprised no one said Niners over Sea. Sea has zero secondary, and Deion Branch as their number one WR? Im on the bubble between picking the Chargers or Niners.
  14. ikeepsitreal

GTG jcooper15

Bought a frenzy2 from him. Very honest guy to deal with. Had a 3rd party pick up bat who knows nothing about softball and jcooper15 was honest and showed him that the bat was returnable. Would deal with again definately
  15. ikeepsitreal

For Sale/Trade NIW 27oz Frenzy 2 Xtreme

yes, ill take it, we'll meet this weekend.
  16. ikeepsitreal

Anybody just get worn down about this time of year?

I was in the exact same boat as you. I was drained. I felt like I couldnt hit a ball 270 much less the 400+ I normally do (being a SBF member and all) So the first week of Aug we vacationed in Myrtle Beach Sc, i did nothing but lay by the pool and drink. When I got back I felt so much better. I...
  17. ikeepsitreal

GTG ikeepsitreal gtg list

added more gtg's
  18. ikeepsitreal

GTG usmcluberti is gtg

bought a mizuno from him, all went well! Definately deal with him again.
  19. ikeepsitreal

Looking for a new team in Maryland

Would you drive to Carroll Co to play? We're soon starting fall ball over there and every sunday morning (9 am) there is always teams hurting for players.
  20. ikeepsitreal

For Sale 28 and 29 oz frenzy 2 xtreme 12.5 inch barrel

Only saying this to try and help but 28's can be found in great shape and returnable for $110-$115 range