Search results

1. ikeepsitreal

Altoona pa

Just had a friend move in the area, does anyone know if there is a summer league in Altoona/hollidaysburg or the cresson area? And where would the fields be?
  2. ikeepsitreal

For Trade NIW 28 oz ASA Swagger (NR)

Like the title says 28 oz Swagger NIW NR. Am open to any trade offers of non ASA NIW or Mint 26 or 27 oz Worth, Miken, Mizuno. Can be NR if NIW
  3. ikeepsitreal

GTG rawyzf is gtg

Bought a bat from him, exactly as described. Seller even shipped bat before payment because we are both members of goodfellas club. Would definately deal with again!
  4. ikeepsitreal

GTG hjjraj is gtg!

Good communication, quick shipment! Thanks dude!
  5. ikeepsitreal

NSA World Series Warwick RI

Is anyone from the board going this weekend?
  6. ikeepsitreal

GTG jcooper15

Bought a frenzy2 from him. Very honest guy to deal with. Had a 3rd party pick up bat who knows nothing about softball and jcooper15 was honest and showed him that the bat was returnable. Would deal with again definately
  7. ikeepsitreal

GTG usmcluberti is gtg

bought a mizuno from him, all went well! Definately deal with him again.
  8. ikeepsitreal

GTG syracuse

syracuse is a gtg board member. did a bat trade with him and even through a speed bump (not his fault) he was great to deal with the entire time.
  9. ikeepsitreal

GTG TX Slugger is gtg

good guy to deal with here. good communication and fast shipping!
  10. ikeepsitreal

GTG Gennaro23 is gtg

Shipped fast, bats (titan and mutant) came as described. thanks dude. would deal with again
  11. ikeepsitreal

GTG shotstop5 is GTG

Bought a bat from him, fast shipping good communication. will deal with again.
  12. ikeepsitreal

GTG slim is GTG!

Bought a bat from him, fast shipping, great communication would deal with again!
  13. ikeepsitreal

GTG MReeder12 is gtg!

This guy handles himself exactly like all board bro's should. Good communication throughout the deal and quick shipping. He answered every text i sent him and even asked how i liked the bat. Will definately deal with him again
  14. ikeepsitreal

GTG ikeepsitreal gtg list

This is my list of gtg board members. 47 gtg deals and counting! 1. BeastoftheNEast 2. herts9 3. chile 4. s Hower 30 5. bartzman 6. budweiser1686 7. typerhonda 8. CWOODIES01 9. droppedtaco 10. jmac88 11. jermdawg 12. 93chromedaytona 13. sewyourown 14. DDOGS15 15...
  15. ikeepsitreal

GTG typerhonda

great guy to deal with, quick communication, quick payment. Hope you like that 30
  16. ikeepsitreal

For Trade NIW 26oz ASA Frenzy 2

Would like to trade for a Red or Green Frenzy 2 in NIW or as close to NOW condition as possible, in 26 or 27oz. PM me with offers please.
  17. ikeepsitreal

For Trade NIW OG Booger 28oz (Not Ri) PICS INCLUDED

Like the title says, NIW 28oz OG Booger. This bat was bought in the winter of 2005/2006. THe last time I posted it, everyone wanted pics to prove it was an OG. so upon peeling back the grip, I found something I havent seen on any other ones. It doesnt have a yellow number and it doesnt have a...
  18. ikeepsitreal

For Trade NIW OG Booger 28oz (Not RI)

I have a NIW 28oz OG Booger. This bat was bought somewhere at the end of 05. It is NOT a RI. I would like to trade it for a mint 26,27 or 28oz Freak 100. PLease only contact me if you have an OG freak for trade. I am not interested in selling at this time.
  19. ikeepsitreal

For Sale/Trade 30 oz Cnt+ RI NIW

Did a bulk buy of the Cnt + RI and when my order came, one of the 28's was shipped wrong as a 30. Before I go through the hassle of calling/ returning, just to pay for another one, just wondering if any board Bro's would like a chance at it. It is NIW. I paid $160 + $5 shipping. If no bites Ill...
  20. ikeepsitreal

GTG budweiser1686 is gtg

Good guy to deal with, dont hesitate A+ board bro