Search results

1. GeneralTW44

For Sale 28oz Rocket Flex

Used for 5 games.. grip removed SOLD
  2. GeneralTW44

GTG Streetkid15

Don't hesitate to deal with him. Great communication. Deal went exactly as he said it would..received bat next day..
  3. GeneralTW44

GTG Swilldog

Swill sold a couple more bats locally for me.
  4. GeneralTW44

GTG swilldog

Dave is GTG, helped me sell a couple bats..Thanks
  5. GeneralTW44

For Sale 7 bats..5 slowpitch / 2 fastpitch

All prices are OBO and include shipping via USPS...Paypal as gift Bats do not have reciepts 28oz Freak + ..WR...No rattles or webbing...$100 30oz Recoil 180..Returnable...maybe 60 swings.. $120 28oz Synergy 2...stitched...Tank....$80 26oz Demarini F2....wifes bat..one minor...
  6. GeneralTW44

GTG MURDA7 is GTG

As expected. Ships fast. Product as stated
  7. GeneralTW44

For Sale Retirement sale

Retirement sale on my Mikens -------------------------------------------------------------------------- All three are warranty returns and no receipt Handles are taped. DC41 30oz 80-100 swings........$120 DC41 30oz 120-150 swings.......$110 MV-3 28oz 400-500 swings...sand...
  8. GeneralTW44

My DD brag post

I was out of town playing in KC last Friday when I get a call from my wife and she's crying. I ask her what happened and she tells me that my daughter hit a walk-off (her first homerun) in game one. I started tearing up. Then, 15 minutes later I get another call and she says guess what, she hit...
  9. GeneralTW44

GTG DS_CrunozSports

Danny is GTG..Fast shipping / product exactly as stated Crunoz offers a great product..Don't hesitate to deal with them
  10. GeneralTW44

GTG mahaf41 is GTG !

don't hesitate to deal with
  11. GeneralTW44

LTB 1B or 6B...33/23

Both need to be in decent shape. Please provide pics. Daughter broke her 6B at the connexion last night. So, 6B must not have the Easton "wobble/clicking" as her bat only lasted 1 month after the "clicking" began. Thanks in advance
  12. GeneralTW44

GTG kellyfj10 is GTG !

Definately a good dude to deal with. Had e-mail communication issue, he called to straighten out.
  13. GeneralTW44

LTB 30oz. Og. Synergy First Batch

Not asking for much I know but, I want a true first batch 30 oz. in good shape. Not one of the "second batch low serial number" bats. Please pm pics. Thanks
  14. GeneralTW44

dochmur is GTG !

Did a trade with Rob and was a smooth transaction with great communication. Wouldn't hesitate to deal again.
  15. GeneralTW44

MickLite7 is GTG

Thanks Mick, smooth and easy transaction. Extremely quick shipping. Bat exactly as described. Will do business with again in the future.
  16. GeneralTW44

hobbs34 is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  17. GeneralTW44

THE ICON is GTG

Quick deal...Bat as described...Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  18. GeneralTW44

LTB: SCN16BH only

Who has one ? 27oz prefered but, will look at others for the right price.
  19. GeneralTW44

ftamez07 is GTG

Quick shipping, don't hesitate to deal with Felix.
  20. GeneralTW44

angermanagement is GTG

fast payer, great communication Don't hesitate to deal with him