Search results

1. M

Orlando Leagues?

I am moving down there in June. I am looking for a league or leagues to jump into. Any suggestions? Also, are most of the leagues ASA, UTRIP or other?
  2. M

GTG wehling36 is GTG

Bought a Z2K Dual Stamp off him. Delivered as promised.
  3. M

ASA Website?

Does ASA or any other association have a website similar to USSSA's? I don't even know how to sign up for an ASA tournament. USSSA makes it easy that's for sure.
  4. M

For Sale 28oz ASA RECOIL (Near Mint) $220 OBO

****SOLD***28oz ASA RECOIL (Near Mint) $220 OBO BAT IS SOLD TO LEGEND334 for $215 Selling for a friend. Looking to get 220 or best offer. This bat is pretty mint. Less than 50 swings in Batting practice. SERIAL # is 7333###
  5. M

GTG hatboy9 is GTG

He is a new guy on here and I believe this is his first deal. He sold me a NRG 500. He delivered as promised and communicated very well with me the entire way. I would definitely deal with him again!
  6. M

New Roller Backpack :(

I didnt realize that these do not come with backpack straps in addition to the wheels... If you want to carry it up a flight of stairs or some other place that you cannot roll it.... GOOD LUCK! Why would you make a backpack with no straps? If I could sew I would put some on it. Man I made a...
  7. M

Ultra II Advanced?

Does anyone have one they want to sell or trade? Also does Miken have any plans to make another bat with this type of handle?
  8. M

GTG bsptaco is GTG

Did a trade (Launchpad USSSA for a SCN5). Smooth deal all the way through. He is GTG in my book! Mahalo!!!!!!!
  9. M

For Trade 27 ounce Nanotek Launchpad

Looking to trade this for an ASA bat. (I will consider USSSA bats, but ASA takes priority) Original grip, no dents, waves. It has a couple small knicks in the paint and a couple of scratches from the bag. Looks like less than 100 cuts on it. PM me if interested.
  10. M

For Trade USSSA NANO Launchpad

27oz USSSA NANO Launchpad Looking to trade this for an ASA bat. (I will consider USSSA bats, but ASA takes priority) Bat is in almost mint shape. Original grip, no dents, waves. It has a couple small knicks in the paint and a couple of scratches from the bag. Looks like less than 100 cuts on...
  11. M

ASA Batting out of order?

1 Out and a runner on 3rd.... Guy has two strikes on him. He Fouls off a ball. Doesnt realize he is out. Ump never calls out. Everyone watches the foul ball go into the trees. The ump grabs a new ball and throws it out to the pitcher. The pitcher pitches and the same batter hits a...
  12. M

GTG ss_jmac is GTG

I did a trade with him and he delivered as promised. (SSR2 for Freak FX700)
  13. M

GTG Rega17 is GTG

Great communication and delivered as promised. HE actually mailed the bat before I sent the payment. The guy is as good as it gets! The Miken Camo looks great too!
  14. M

GTG murc is GTG!

Sold him an Easton SCNBH18. Smooth deal! Thanks!
  15. M

Info about this nrg

I heard this NRG version has a metal sleeve. Has anyone swung one of these or have more info on them?? I cant see Miken making a crappy NRG with a metal sleeve. When did these come out?:confused:
  16. M

For Trade SSR2 for ASA Miken

BAT HAS BEEN TRADED FOR A FX700. A guy on one of my teams wants to trade his 28ounce SSR2 for an ASA Miken. If anyone is interested please PM me and we can work it out. I wil lget pics of the bat too. He just got it like 3 months ago and only plays ASA ball once a week.
  17. M

For Trade Freak98 for NRG 500

I have a clean 28ounce Freak 98. I am looking to trade for a minty NRG500 can be 25-28 ounces. I will post up pictures if someone is interested. Just posting it up right now to get the word out... It's on the rack in this photo. I can take more specific photos of it for anyone interested.
  18. M

GTG JeremyStark is GTG

I purchased a Nanotek Launchpad from JeremyStark. Great communication throughout and the bat is in great shape. Great board bro here.
  19. M

GTG aggie1tbh is GTG

Bought a NRG500 off aggie1tbh and he delivered as promised! Smooth transaction. Thanks!
  20. M

For Sale Used WR SCN18BH Synergy Brett Helmer Utrip - $140

SOLD! For $118 lightly used 28 ounce WR SCN18BH Synergy Brett Helmer Utrip - $130 gifted like the title says... Pics below. Paypal is [email protected]