Search results

1. I

ASA bat recommendations with 44/375 softballs

The work league I play in is starting back up this year. They are requiring 44/375 balls and bats with an ASA stamp. No distinction is made between which ASA stamp. This means I will need to look for a bat as the 2 I have been swinging for years are not allowed anymore (Miken MV1 and Easton...
  2. I

Price Check 26 oz MV-1 and 26 oz DC41

26 oz Mv-1. no cracks or rattle. no receipt, no return. 26 oz DC41 (grey and red). Less than 300 hits. no receipt, no return What is fair for these 2 bats?
  3. I

LTB 26 oz ST100 or ST100H

or I can trade a DC41 (grey and red) plus cash
  4. I

Bat help... New to LS

Been a Miken guy for years. Hearing good things about the Z2k. Question.. what is the difference, if any, between the 2013 and 2014 model. I will likely get the balanced version
  5. I

Need help with these bats

Looking to get a new stick. Have been a Miken man for years. Loved the OG Psychos. Currently swing an MV1. Looking to see what people think about the Izzy Psycho, Revex and the 2013 Freak+.
  6. I

Need help with bat choice

Last year a teammate had the Avarice. Loved that bat. Looking at picking up a new bat and not that familiar with Combats. What is the difference between the Derby boys and Wanted and which is better? The leagues I play in are ISA and one were they follow NSA rules for legal bats. Thanks.
  7. I

New bat help

Looking to get a new bat. Have been swinging a MV-1 for years now. It has been hot so I have not even considered something new but I am getting the itch to buy a new bat. Most bats I get end up being a team bat. Should I avoid that with these bats? What are people's thoughts on the following...
  8. I

LTB 26oz Easton ST100

anyone have one they want to get rid of?
  9. I

For Sale ASA Reap2 26 oz

Good shape. Not returnable. Looking to get $250. Will post pics later.
  10. I

DC41 on its way

How long before these are game ready? Just got a MV1 that has about 75 cuts on it and still trying to break in. How many does the DC41 need to be a "gamer"?
  11. I

MV-1 SM just arrived

After rainouts the last 3 weeks looks like I will get to play tomorrow. MV1 just arrived. My Utrip FX700 busted and is on its way back to Miken. Bought the MV1 while I wait. Hope this thing is as good as advertised.
  12. I

MV1 Supermax or OG Psycho

My Utrip Fx700 cracked in less than 100 swings. I am returning it and hoping to get a DC41 in return. I would like to add another bat. Looking at getting either the MV1 SM or OG Psycho. Thoughts from those that have swung both?
  13. I

MV1 Supermax or Titan Reload

Which one to get? It will be a team bat.
  14. I

Fulk or 2011 Titan Reload

Looking to pick one of these up due to how cheap that can be had. New to Worth. The reviews on both are great but wanted some feedback from this section. For those that have swung both, which do you prefer?
  15. I

MV1 Supermax or DC Psycho

My OG Psycho bit the dust. Looking to add one of these two to my bag. Is there a difference in the endload on these? It will be a team bat so I need a durable bat. Is one more durable over the other? Those that have both, which do you prefer and why? Thanks.
  16. I

New bat help

Looking to pick up either a MV1 Maxload, OG Psycho, 2011 Titan Reload or the Fulk. What do you guys recommend? Looking for something that has good pop but can hold up as it will be a team bat.
  17. I

Freak FX700 busted

My Utrip FX700 balanced cracked after around 100-125 hits. Anyone else have one crack this soon?
  18. I

2011 Reload or 2011 Resmondo Mutant

I have always been a Miken guy but am looking to try out a Worth. Have heard good things about these 2. The price on the Reload is very attractive but heard they may have durability issues. Saw a team hitting with the Ressy Mutant and the ball was flying off that bat last night. I have never...
  19. I

DC41 or DC Psycho

Looking to pick up one of these sticks to replace my busted Psycho. Is the DC41 worth the extra $? Also, what is the break in time for these two? I know info may be limited since the DC41 is new. Thanks!
  20. I

For Sale 26 oz ASA Reaper

$275 shipped