Search results

1. S

For Sale super Z 28oz bal

28Oz bal super Z $240paypal as gift or add fees. Has +/-100 cuts on it. receipt dated last
  2. S

For Sale Gotm 1786

Looking to sell GOTM Wilson a2000 1786ss 11.5 . $210 paypal as gift or add fees. I was going to play some baseball but don't have the time. I have used it for two rounds of catch.
  3. S

For Sale Wilson A2000 G5 GOTM

Wilson G5 GOTM size is 11.75. Looking to get $200 shipped in the US. Paypal as gift or add fees. I have used this for about 3-4 sessions of catch and a round of IF. It looks to have some staining in the palm from the dirt. I did quick wipe down of it before the Pic where taken. If you want a...
  4. S

For Sale 2 Webs

I have a glove smith web that was for a KP92 H web swap that never happened $25 shipped as gift. I also have a SOLD SOLD SOLD OT Kp92 SOLD SOLD web that was from another KP92 web swap. $25 shipped as gift.
  5. S

For Sale RI 27 El Z2000

I have a RI 27oz El Z that has 10-15 cuts on it. Im going to be swinging combat this year so I have no need for it. $175 shipped as gifted or add paypal fees. Found my recipt so it will come with receipt.
  6. S

High end glove with wrist strap

Ok I need some help find some option of a higher end gloves 12.5-13 with a wrist strap. Its for my GF friend and she has small hands and needs adjustable wrist strap. She likes my GF A2K 1955 with the dial fit and I cant find a new or like new one for her that is reasonaby priced. So what other...
  7. S

Custom ELO I-web

Check this glove out I played in a coed tourney this weekend and one of the pic ups had this glove. It was a custom one off I web made on the ELO-B patteren. He got it from one of the Guys who works at Demarini. Its not a web swap there are no extra holes or filled in holes. It also was made in...
  8. S

Custom 1781

ok here it is. I just got it today here are the specs. 1781 ST black lacing, welting and binding. It is just under 12.5 and I got it pro stiff and it is really stiff. compared to the PI 1781 I had and sold the leather is on par with it the one thing the PI had better was more/thicker padding in...
  9. S

LTB A2000 kp92

Im looking for a used but in good to great condition A2000 KP92 for a team mate. Please let me know what you have. Pm what you have and how much thanks....Yes I had another thread asking for a KP92 but it go deleted so please respond to this one.
  10. S

For Sale PI 1781 Wilson A2000

I have a wilson a2000 ST 1781 for sale SOLD as gift or add fees. My girlfriend got me a custom 1781 for christmas and I cant bring my self to let this roll around in the bag as a back up. I know some one here would like to give it a good home. For those who are going to ask... I started the...
  11. S

PI 1781 price check

I have a wilson a2000 ST 1781 that Im in need a price check. My girl got me a custom 1781 for christmas and I cant bring my self to let this roll around in the bag as a back up. I know some one here would like to give it a good home. For those who are going to ask... I started the break in with...
  12. S

For Sale/Trade 28oz Stadium2

I have a +/- 300 hit Stadium2 with receipt from july $160. Trades 27oz averice w/ receipt.
  13. S

glovesmith vs rawlings custom

Ok guy looking for some info here. I have been serching for my "perfect" IF glove for that last year and half and havent found it so I think im going to get a custom now. I really like the a2000 line but the 6-7 customs I have seen all have the standard vietnam leather that the stock ones do so...
  14. S

Pro Flare FL1201C55 12 Inch

I have been looking at this glove for a little bit now. I was wondering if any one here has had one. Are they true to size? Bigger? Smaller? What kind of quallity are these.
  15. S

For Sale A2000 ot d1

I just got this OT japan made D1 and its not quite what Im looking for. $145 shipped as gift or add fees.
  16. S

A2000 d1

I just got this A2000 orange tan made in japan D1. I was going to do a web swap but now Im more leaning to get rid of it. What kinda price would it go for??
  17. S

For Sale Stadium2 niw nr 28oz

I have a niw nr 28oz stadium2 up for sale. SOLD SOLD shipped lower 48 paypal as gift or add fees.
  18. S

custom wilson

I thought I read some where that there is a place to order custom Wilson gloves for cheaper then strait from Wilson. I can't find it now did I miss read that or cam some one direct me to it.
  19. S

For Sale A2k 1799

I have a black and Tan A2K 1799 stamped 12.5. Its about 3/4 broke in still stays open on its side. I have used it in a few games but IMO its not game ready $165 shipped .
  20. S

1781 vs RV23

I'm wondering if any one has had both and could give feed back on how the two compare. If anyone has pic of the 2 side by side that would be great. I've been searching for a "perfect" softball IF glove. I've used 12"-12.75" this year all webs. I have a 1781 and was wondering if they are pretty...