Search results

1. J

Anyone able to rush 1 full sub by next Thursday?

I just added a player and need just one full sub. I have the digital file. Will anyone be able to do this for me and get it to me overnight by Thursday? Thank you
  2. J

Few questions about an Aftermath

I have both the j3a and fudawg. My gamer is a 2013 aftermath. All 28oz. The aftermath has less end load than both. More feedback from the j3a and less than the fu. Not as stiff as the fu.
  3. J

For Trade 27oz BB Aftermath

Pm sent bro
  4. J

LTB 28oz USA LE Aftermath

Still looking for a 28oz.
  5. J

Couple deals fell through. Still looking...
  6. J

No love for 30oz?

6'1 230 here. Played ball through college. I always swung a 30 oz bat from high school to college to softball. I switched recently to a 28 because of two factors. First, a lot of new bats aren't coming out in 30oz. I love my 28oz '13 aftermath but I had to learn to swing it. A 2oz...
  7. J

LTB help me find the asa bat that fits me

There are stiffer 2 piece bats. Similar in degrees of difference of a golf shaft. The cl22 Asa has a pretty stiff feel compared to other 2 piece bats. An Easton srv4 would be a great bat for a one piece.
  8. J

LTB help me find the asa bat that fits me

Dude, isn't the syn slightly end loaded? Your swing style sounds just like me. Played ball through college. I hated 2 piece bats. But if you care about distance, you'll most likely have to go two piece. A bat I liked before was the salvo. You may have to stick with Eastons to get the feel...
  9. J

2014 LE USA Aftermath

Damn... I need to get my hands on a 28 ouncer
  10. J

Looking to buy 28oz USA limited edition Aftermath with receipt. Preferably very low hits in excellent condition.
  11. J

12" barrel vs 13"+

What's the difference between a 12 inch barrel and 13+ inch barrel other than the obvious? I keep seeing people saying: "I wish this bat had a 12" barrel instead of 13.5." Personally, I don't think it makes a difference for me. I would think bigger barrel equals bigger sweet spot so it's more...
  12. J

SBF / DeMarini Exclusive ASA Bat

Lol. Truth
  13. J

LTB 28oz Aftermath returnable with receipt

Bros, I'm looking for a 28oz aftermath that is returnable with receipt. Less hits the better.
  14. J

For Sale stainless steel bat racks (holds 10 bats )

Can you tell me the shipping cost to Hawaii? Thanks
  15. J

DL customz is flat our horrible

DL CUSTOMZ IS HORRIBLE. We ordered a set of subs from sean(period)it started out great(semi-colon) good communication(period) we finally got the order together and he missed the first dead line.(comma) Than(then) the second deadline,(period)(holy run-on sentence) than(then)(comma) we finally got...
  16. J

DL customz is flat our horrible

I wouldn't trust a guy with grammar, spelling and punctuation this terrible. It's like a 3rd grader writing a compliant. I'd just ignore him, DL.
  17. J

Demarini Dri-Fits $15.00

Shirts are awesome! Thanks Dave.
  18. J

Demarini Dri-Fits $15.00

Tracking info here too, if available