Search results

1. C

What does the new stamp look like...?

It's kind of blurry because I had to zoom in. But it says "SLOW PITCH ONLY" at the top and "NTS TESTED" at the bottom.
  2. C

LTB MXB barrels

Already have 27 oz bal , 27 oz maxload and 28 bal Looking for 26oz bal and 26ozmaxload and 28oz maxload
  3. C

Joe Maddon at Viewpoint Softball

"truly spectacular, truly spectacular"
  4. C

2020 combat b2?

I see they came out with a bbcor 2020 combat b2. I wonder if there will be a softball version?
  5. C

Price Check sonic+ 26.5oz

500 hits by masters rec player some webbing on the orange part if you hold it in the right light rare 26.5oz
  6. C

W.D.F

.....horrible....
  7. C

LTB MXB barrels 26oz,27oz

I have the handle and 28oz balanced barrel. Now looking for barrels. will take any barrel other than the 28 balanced i have. Shipped to BC, Canada
  8. C

Freak750 Dual Stamped?????

Is this any good? Has the 750 technology so it can't be a turd. Right?
  9. C

DVS1 based on OG psycho or DC psycho?

............?
  10. C

For Sale 27oz Demarini Ultimate Weapon

for sale only http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18021316#post18021316
  11. C

For Sale 27oz single wall Ultimate Weapon

27oz Ultimate weapon. Used 1 season by 1 girl on a coed team. Excellent condition. 2000 model with 2000ASA stamp. $60 F&F. No trades. Bat is shipped out of BC, Canada. I have 26 positive feedbacks on sportsfreaksonline.com and 5 on SBF.
  12. C

For Sale 27oz USSSA Recoil MaxLoad

I have a 27oz USSSA Recoil MaxLoad. $50 F&F shipped. You pay first. No trades. SOLD shipped feedback left Has a paint gouge where is was dropped off a tailgate onto pavement(see last 2 pics) No weight sticker but it is 27oz Bat shipped out of BC, Canada. #0155087x then last number...
  13. C

Price Check 26oz OG MV1 supermax 9xxxxxxx

No rattles. No webbing. Solid end cap. Unknown # of hits. 91480425 91480453
  14. C

Price Check Dvs1

DVS1 26oz. 500 swings. No rattle. No webbing. Tight endcap. Original grip. Old stamp obviously. A guy quit softball and I want to buy it off him. What is a fair price?
  15. C

another reason to hate Canada: Z2000 SE

The Canadian Special Edition z2000 is getting alot of good early reviews. And looks awesome. Looks way better than the Cdn Catty. It's endloaded like the green Z2000+. Maybe the same bat?
  16. C

Kettlebell - Simple & Sinister

Just the bought the Kindle version for $10. Not worth it. Here's a summary: workout every day warm up with goblet squats, halos and bridges Do 5 Turkish Getups each hand with 24kg Do 5x10 one-handed KB swings with 24kg if you can increase the weight to 32kg you're good if you can...
  17. C

two piece SuperFreak with .5oz weighting

Saw on another site that there are going to be 4 new variations of the SuperFreak. ASA one piece ASA two piece USSSA one piece USSSA two piece All have the .5oz weighting