Search results

1. nsb718

For Sale/Trade 10 bats for sale, worth, easton, mizuno, nokona & LS

Interested in the Classic Techfire. Still available?
  2. nsb718

LTB Battlefield 4 for Xbox One

Who's got a copy?
  3. nsb718

So, this is a crack....right?

That's a good question....one I don't have the answer to. He offered to purchase me a new one if anything happened to it during the derby...we did talk about that prior to him using it.
  4. nsb718

About 600. I let my friend borrow it for a ASA homerun derby and it came back looking like this. From what I read, the "cracks" I see are actually spiral webbing? Other threads describe spiral webbing to look like a paper towel roll? I guess that fits the bill.
  5. nsb718

yep, it's my L4.0
  6. nsb718

7. nsb718

LTTF Every2Minutes Codes

does this mean to trade with me? :ponder:
  8. nsb718

LTTF Every2Minutes Codes

Looking for every2minutes codes on specially marked packages of mt dew & doritos. The codes get you points to bid on auctions on the every2minutes.com website. Looking to trade some Wii & 360 games in return for 1,500+ points. Let me know if you're able to help. Wii Cruise Ship...
  9. nsb718

For Sale Bass Strange 27oz

I thought it swung well. Had decent feel to it, hit it on the screws, and it'll fly pretty good.
  10. nsb718

LTB Youth bat 29/17???

Looking to see what's out there. Looking for something in the 29/17 range. He played machine pitch for the 1st time this summer, now entering fall ball, and he wants his own bat. (takes after his dad). Whatcha got?
  11. nsb718

draft pick help

I'd go Richardson, and I'm a Steelers fan.
  12. nsb718

Keeper Help

Morris for sure.
  13. nsb718

Slowpitch Softball Memes...

hilarious!
  14. nsb718

only looking to sell, bump!
  15. nsb718

bump for some looks
  16. nsb718

For Sale 27oz SCX3

sold to peacemaker!
  17. nsb718

Injury Help

I've never injured a hammy, but I'd take it easy for awhile. Those type of injuries re-injure themselves very easily.
  18. nsb718

For Sale 27oz SCX3

deal pending on the SCX3.
  19. nsb718

Balance point on the L4.0?

I have a 27oz coming to me, that's the weight I'm most concerned about. Thanks.