Search results

1. geta hit

combat hats for sale

got a combat hat earlier in the year its too big its a m/l flex fit its a all black and white hat new never worn 18$ shipped if anyone is interested i also have a forest green trucker with the adjustable back so the front is forest green with a black C on it 18$ shipped as well if anyone is...
  2. geta hit

3 free combat grips just pay shipping

I got three combat grips to the first person to enquire me with a pm just pay shipping. All grips are new
  3. geta hit

For Sale/Trade at&t blackberry curve

Silver blackberry curve 8320. Its in great shape no screen scratches 3 scratches at bottom of phone can email pics. Open on trades 55$ shipped.
  4. geta hit

my review of dc206 avr

His name may be his batting ave. Back to on track bat sucks.... its all user error he just hit 5-6 hole and got what may be his first hit with bat. Imo if 3bag would of made a dive he could of had it. I will take a swing with it and give u my opinion. Much love to dc206 and our...
  5. geta hit

will trade all for a vinci 12.0-13in glove

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=932841 Will trade all plus batting gloves and possibly pay your shipping Please pm me with glove pics and size thanks
  6. geta hit

Miken intesinity question

Has 2000 ass stamp any good thanks
  7. geta hit

GTG jawzy is gtg

Sorry that feedback is a few days late. But u are gtg again my friend fast payment and great communication thanks
  8. geta hit

For Sale/Trade pants & nike airmax turfs cheap

i have sports 55 hurricanes size 38x36 with stirups white base no stains with orange and green accents 25$ shipped trade for anything im open boombah pants 42x36 now with stirups 35$ shipped next nike air max zoom turfs size 12 got last year from east bay i believe 40$ shipped...
  9. geta hit

For Sale combat roddy 12.5 60$ obo

Used and does have my name on the glove it still needs some palm work on the glove colors are navy white I web with combat c on it and combat on middle fingercan email pics 60$ obo need this gone asap so make a offer
  10. geta hit

For Sale now boombah mets 42x36 w stirups 40$ shipped

Now boombah white base with black royal orange think braid can email pics. Pants never worn but they do have elastic stirups on them 42 waist 36 length
  11. geta hit

For Sale/Trade nike air max zoom turfs size 12 and pants 38 waist cheap

Pair of nike airmax zoom turfs worn no more the 5 games lots of tread left. size 12 white with green accent. Can email pics 35$ shipped just realized there are no insoles I can find some though I have elite insoles floating around somewhere. Size 38x36 sports 55 hurricane pants n hurricane...
  12. geta hit

For Sale/Trade boombah bulls gray base 36xlong 35$ basically new

Boombah bulls gray base black red braid along with belo loops. 35$ shipped Basically new think wife wore for her team twice before they got new pants no stains rips or tears Will trade toward turfs size 12 or 13 in famous I can email pics
  13. geta hit

GTG dingdinger23 is gtg

Great person and communication with quick easy paymeny
  14. geta hit

GTG chadmaiden

is gtg quick payment and quick shipping info thanks hope your kids enjoy the phitens
  15. geta hit

For Sale/Trade pants sports55 and boombah 30$ each

Pants 30 each 2 for 50$ or all three 75$ price drop on sports55 25$ each or both for 42$ shipped Sports55 hurricanes sold sold sold Gray base black and white accents size 38x36 with stirups 30$no stains Sports55 hurricanesize 38x36with stirups white base orange and green accents...
  16. geta hit

GTG porter is gtg

Great communication with him and immediate payment with paypal thanks bro enjoy faceoff
  17. geta hit

Do boombah resistance turfs run true to size

Thanks may get some n a trade
  18. geta hit

For Sale/Trade 22in phiten camo necklace 18$ each

These are singles 22in I have green camo, and the arctic camo singles 18$ each Will do 2 for 30 3 for 40$ Here is a link to what they look like http://www.phitenusa.com/p-10-titanium-necklace-camouflage.aspx Price drop 15$ each 2 for 25$ 3 for 30$
  19. geta hit

For Sale phiten tornados 30$ shipped.

I have 3 phiten tornados one black and white snow camo and two green camo30$ each or all 3 for 70$ please email or pm me if interested
  20. geta hit

For Sale 30 fl supremacy ret no receipt 135$ shipped

Bat has less then 30 hits ret no receipt can email pics.