Search results

1. rommel51

Opinons on good fastpitch bat for 12u

Daughter just broke her gamer and daddy was ready with a backup. She was swinging a demarini but I can't remember which one. Are there any good ones out there close to game ready for sale? Also looking for a few options as to what the girls are using in todays game.
  2. rommel51

Price Check OG rezzy 27oz

I know I would get a better price check if I had pictures but I don't right now. The bat is very used. What would something like this go for?
  3. rommel51

Looking for Juggs Soft 11" balls

Im not sure if there are other juggs balls or not. The ones I needs say soft on them. this is what the league uses where my 8 yr old plays. Looking for used.
  4. rommel51

LTB Fastpitch bat for 8 year old

Looking to see what is out there for my 8 year daughter. Somewhere around 18/28. Send me a pm so it goes to my email please
  5. rommel51

For Sale Several jerseys

I will just edit the first post. Jerseys are 21 a piece shipped. If you wanna bundle all that you see let me know and we can work a better price out. The white is xxl. One grey/blue is xxl and the other is a xl. Hat is a small/med. The white worth can get thrown in any deal for another...
  6. rommel51

For Sale/Trade JHmut, jhm798, and toxic

OG Toxic 28oz - very clean, no stress cracks. unknown amount of hits. If I had to say something I would say 300-500. few chips here and there. 28.8 exact weight. not familiar when or if these even start to stress crack. 120.00. returnable no receipt OG ASA Helmer SCN11BH. 30oz very clean...
  7. rommel51

For Sale/Trade SCN11BH 30oz

OG Toxic 28oz - very clean, no stress cracks. unknown amount of hits. If I had to say something I would say 300-500. few chips here and there. 28.8 exact weight. not familiar when or if these even start to stress crack. 120.00. returnable no receipt OG ASA Helmer SCN11BH. 30oz very clean...
  8. rommel51

For Sale/Trade 1 easton 3 worths

9. rommel51

Whats on your Super Bowl menu

We are making taco cupcakes. Also providing a ton of fresh fruits. The wife is making a vanilla cake with koolaid in it with whipped cream topping. You make the cake, then put a lot hole in it and pour koolaid over the top and chill.
  10. rommel51

2013 Worth 5950 order again????

Do we think there would be enough interest to do another worth 5950 order? I have gotten into the last two that bamaboy has done on here and it has been awesome. Its a lot of work for him to head the deal up. I have PM'd him already and asked if he had thought about doing it again. He said he...
  11. rommel51

For Sale/Trade JH M798 Mayhem 27.5

Bat is in good shape. guessing around 500 hits or so. not really sure exactly. A few rock chips. 150 OBO shipped to lower 48. There really isn't any bats out there i need but I do love some 09 rezzy in 28oz and og psycho 28 max. Must in really good shape for me to consider.
  12. rommel51

Resmondo Batting Gloves

Anyone know who actually made them or is there anything made like them now?
  13. rommel51

Any teams getting custom 5950 hats?

If you are and your colors are black or red please lmk. I might be interested.
  14. rommel51

fisher to the rams

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825f4ea5/article/fisher-chooses-to-coach-rams-over-dolphins?module=HP11_headline_stack The St. Louis Rams have agreed to terms with Jeff Fisher to be their next head coach, a league source said Friday. Relive every game this season online and on-demand...
  15. rommel51

Hat Rack

I need some sort of rack for my all my hats. Any ideas or pictures of what you have? Links to where to buy some would be nice too.
  16. rommel51

For Sale 27oz Ultra 2 no stamps

26oz Demar LC under 250 hits. Returnable no receipt. $145.00 shipped usps and insured with DC. BAT SOLD FOR 140 27oz Bal. 454 under 250 hits. Returnable no receipt Can't see any webbing but there is a rattle already. 150 shipped DC, insured with usps. SOLD 27oz Ultra 2 It says...
  17. rommel51

For Sale 27oz returnable 454 balanced

26oz Demar LC under 250 hits. Returnable no receipt. $145.00 shipped usps and insured with DC BAT SOLD FOR 140 27oz Bal. 454 under 250 hits. Returnable no receipt Can't see any webbing but there is a rattle already. 150 shipped DC, insured with usps. SOLD 27oz Ultra 2 It says...
  18. rommel51

For Sale 26oz Legend

26oz Demar LC under 250 hits. Returnable no receipt. $145.00 shipped usps and insured with DC BAT SOLD FOR 140 27oz Bal. 454 under 250 hits. Returnable no receipt Can't see any webbing but there is a rattle already. 150 shipped DC, insured with usps 27oz Ultra 2 It says senor...
  19. rommel51

For Sale Legend, U2 and 454

26oz Demar LC under 250 hits. Returnable no receipt. $145.00 shipped usps and insured with DC 27oz Bal. 454 under 250 hits. Returnable no receipt Can't see any webbing but there is a rattle already. 150 shipped DC, insured with usps 27oz Ultra 2 It says senor softball world...
  20. rommel51

Is this cracked?

I can feel with my finger nail.