Search results

1. H

Question on U Trip Eastons

Currently swinging a broken in CNT+ re-issue and like it. Question is, what us the hot Easton U Trip bat right now? Are any of the new bats GTG?
  2. H

GTG Goldenboy is GTG

Very good to work with and paid promptly. Thanks!
  3. H

GTG brooklynn8807 is GTG

Purchased my OG Flex, paid promptly and was good to deal with. For SURE brooklynn8807 is GTG
  4. H

For Sale 26 oz SCN5 for sale

26 oz SCN5 SOLD Tape handle- no cracks- it does click. Unknown amount of hits on this tank, it has been a team bat for 4 years. Returnable with no receipt. I am the original owner. Bat will be shipped the cheapest way I can ship it with insurance. Asking $145 shipped and insured OBO. I have NO...
  5. H

For Sale SCN3 27 oz

SCN3 27 oz SOLD!! OG Flex for sale. League went to U Trip. There is some webbing but no rattle. Labels are nearly perfect. Bat is marked warranty replacement. Tape grip. Purchased this gem from nutmegs in 2009. Asking $325 OBO shipped and insured to GTG board bro's.
  6. H

Bat Values

Guys, where are the links to the used bat values? Are they still on this site? I have a couple and need an idea on how much they are worth. Thanks
  7. H

GTG RLead is GTG

Purchased softballs from me. Paid quickly and communicated well. GTG for sure!
  8. H

Going middle is GTG!!!

So, I have been pitching for years and constantly tell my soon to be son in law that you get "lit up". Well, he always calls me a pu$$ and an old man because of it. So, we took BP the other day and I decided to show him the deal.
  9. H

For Sale Thunder Advanced ASA Yellow

Thunder Advanced ASA Yellow SOLD!! I have (6) ASA TA's for sale. (5) are NIW and (1) is NOW. The NOW ball got something on it and has a stain on it but is unused. Part# MLT12RF80Y .375/44. Price is $75 delivered OBO. Paypal is fine. I expect payment before shipment if not on the Goodfellas...
  10. H

aulee42 is GTG

Paid first- good communication- very GTG
  11. H

26 oz ASA Frenzy for sale

Bat is sold
  12. H

groman33 is Good to Go

Pants were as advertised and shipped quick!
  13. H

27oz FLEX for sale

Very good condition 27oz Flex for sale. Bat drops bombs and is in good condition. I have used it for two years, but no idea how many hits. Figure $275 insured and delivered
  14. H

cajjj34 is GTG

Thanks for your quick payment!
  15. H

O.A.R is GTG

Paid quickly! Thanks for a smooth transaction