Search results

1. F

For Sale OGRT and OGTZ(NIW) for sale only

1. Anderson Rocket Tech '03, DF2K3, 26oz, ASA 2000, no orig. grip, 50 hits. ($140) (AS OF 2/21, still available!) 2. Anderson Techzilla '04, DF2K3, 27oz, ASA 2000, NIW. ($140) (AS OF 2/21, still available!) Combo Discount: $260 for both!! ORIGINAL THREAD...
  2. F

For Sale 9 Softball Bats for sale :( No Trades!

*All bats have NO webbing, cracks, or waves. *All bats have NO end cap seperation. *Hit counts are ESTIMATES ONLY. Actual number of hits are unknown. *All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. *Prices "for the most part" are firm. Will consider reasonable offers. *All bats are...
  3. F

believe it or not but bndawgs is GTG!!

Amazing deal just went through with Steve. Bought an OG Flex and an OG Ext from him. The 28oz OG Ext that I wanted ended up being sold to someone else and he fattened up the deal a bit to make up for it with a 30oz NIW OG Ext!!! Fast shipping too. Great deal with a great board bro!! Don't...
  4. F

chile is GTG!!

Bought a PST98 S&D from Troy. Transaction went smooth and he shipped the next day! Bat was as descibed. Would gladly do business with him again. Don't hesitate.
  5. F

tinyjake is GTG!!

Bought a 30oz EVO Ax from Jake. The deal went smooth. Took a couple of days to get it to the post office, but I received it very quickly once it was shipped. It arrived in a SUPER STURDY box!! It was like he was shipping a glass bat!! I probably could have ran it over with a car, and still...
  6. F

jt2002hd is GTG!!

I bought an OG Ext and a PST OC from him. The transaction was very good and he shipped the bats very quickly. I will have no problems doing business with Jason again in the future!! Neither should you!!
  7. F

brother_hezakia is GTG...once again!!

Bought an OG Rocket Tech from Josh and received it in a timely manner considering it came stateside to Naples, Italy!! Very impressed overall with my transactions that I have had with brother_hezakia. Do not hesitate to deal with him!! Thanks Josh.
  8. F

jbo911 is GTG!! Who would have thought!!

Bought a used PST98 from Jason. Awesome deal and the bat was almost better than he described. Received it very promptly from GA to Naples, Italy. Very happy with this transaction. Don't hesitate to deal with jbo911...he's GTG!!
  9. F

lidspinner is GTG!!!

Bought a used Maniac 484 from Brandon. Lightning fast shipping and the bat was as described!! Took only 4 days to get from CT to Naples, Italy!! Don't hesitate to deal with lidspinner!!
  10. F

ragals17 is GTG...again!!

Bought an OG Techzilla (NIW!!) from Chad a few day later. I received it today with the other bat I bought from him a few days earlier. Ships out that day or the next day at the latest!! Took only one work week from Ohio to Naples, Italy!!!! Don't hesitate to deal with ragals17.
  11. F

ragals17 is GTG!!

Bought an OG Ext from him and received it very promptly, considering I am stationed in Naples, Italy!! Bat was almost even better condition that he described and received it in a little over one working week. Chad is GTG on his deals.
  12. F

fromohio79's GTG list!!

Alphabetically...:D (B)=bought something (S)=sold something (T)=traded something aarthu (B) bndawgs (B) brother_hezakia (B x2) chile (B) jbo911 (B) jt2002hd (B) lidspinner (B) Maximus Decimus 'tinyjake' (B) nutmegs (S) ragals17 (B x2) Rynxprs (B) SMFCLAN (S x2) wikked21 (S)
  13. F

Steve, aka "Rynxprs" of Red-Eye Graphics is GTG!!

RED-EYE Graphics http://www.red-eyegraphics.com/ BAT WH0RE T-SHIRT Thread http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=235270&highlight=WH0RE+T-SHIRT Bought a BAT WH0RE t-shirt from him. Took awhile for him to process the order due to the heavy volume of business he handles, but the...
  14. F

brother_hezakia is GTG!!

Bought a Wrath EXT from him. Fast shipping. As described. Really good deal. Smooth transaction. Would gladly do business agian with brother_hezakia!!;)
  15. F

aarthu is GTG!!

The OG Extended was in better condition than described. More than willing to accommodate me with shipping to an FPO/APO military address. Shipped next day. Great transaction. Overall first buying experience on Softballfans.com = 10/10!!! :) Thanks