Search results

1. 2

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

I'm 49 and was hitting bombs with my old 30oz DeMarini Doublewall Classic when the og Miken Freak was still in ASA. I can relate to his comment lmao 🤣
  2. 2

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

I'm 49, 6'1 and 225 and by no means a professional anything. Just an old 20+ year slowpitch vet. I hit 27 out in limited league games and tournaments last year. Didn't play this summer tho, too busy with my 17 y.o. son's legion baseball games. Currently hitting bombs, in BP, with Monsta bats...
  3. 2

Price Check 2013 Juggernaut J3A 27oz NIW - Original not remake

Idk about NIW, but I picked up two, used, 27oz J3s for $150 each. Bats still crush the ball even though I wanted a 30oz and still haven't found one yet.
  4. 2

Any interest in a trade for a 25oz Monsta Torch for the A2K? lmk

Any interest in a trade for a 25oz Monsta Torch for the A2K? lmk
  5. 2

Need help with choosing 1st base glove for legion baseball

Oh, my bad, I forgot that part lol. He's RHT. Can you post, DM pictures, or send text (605)407-2002? Thanks!
  6. 2

Trail shoe?

I'm using the Nike LaCrosse turfs. I don't know if they are what you're looking for but definitely worth checking out. Great traction, comfort, and fit for me. Just throwing out another option for you to look into.
  7. 2

Need help with choosing 1st base glove for legion baseball

Here's my question: My son is 17 years old, 6'1 and 240, plays outfield and 3rd base but new team and his legion coach asked him to play 1st base this year. I don't know anything about 1st base gloves, break in procedure, and basically, never played 1st base except occasional slowpitch leagues...
  8. 2

Which model was the very first Demarini Doublewall Distance?

Hit my first homerun with a double wall distance. First bat I ever owned was the Classic. The good ol days. Hittin bombs with the 30oz Classic while practically everyone in the leagues and tournaments were swinging the og Miken Freak 😂 Always wondered how those bats would do against today's...
  9. 2

Old Worth M7s

Post pics and package deal for all. I might be willing to buy them for batting practice and homerun bombs with my son. Sorry I can't give top dollar when these were Kings but I hope we can work something out.
  10. 2

Selling my old bats

What do you have left?
  11. 2

$250 Monsta Torch Tiospaye $150 Monsta Lazer Hype $400 shipped USPS Priority Mail

$250 Monsta Torch Tiospaye $150 Monsta Lazer Hype $400 shipped USPS Priority Mail
  12. 2

LTB Monsta

Check your messages
  13. 2

I have 2 Monsta bats I would sell: 1. 25oz Monsta Torch Tiyospaye and 2. 25oz Monsta Lazer Hype...

I have 2 Monsta bats I would sell: 1. 25oz Monsta Torch Tiyospaye and 2. 25oz Monsta Lazer Hype - Dave Johnson signature bat Send cell phone number for pictures of each Torch has about 500 hits with 52/300 softballs, some field wear from playing a few games this summer. Just starting to clack...
  14. 2

bcholico is definitely GTG. Good communication and very fast shipping.

bcholico is definitely GTG. Good communication and very fast shipping.
  15. 2

For Sale 27oz J3A

How much did you sell your 27oz J3A for? I'm looking for one or a 30oz J3A just trying to see what the going price is nowadays. Loved my 30oz. Oh, and btw what is the 2021 JB? Currently swinging a 28oz 2014 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath that's just getting broke in LOL
  16. 2

LTB 2019 Adidas Aeroburner Hybrid 33/30

LTB 33/30 bat for my son. He just turned 15 and his team is moving up to Jr Legion ball this summer. I'm hoping to find him the 2019 Adidas Aeroburner Hybrid 33/30 but lmk what you got thanks!
  17. 2

For Trade 3 33in 30oz bbcor bats for trade

What year, make, model bats are these?
  18. 2

Triple Action Review - 20Juggy/21Juggy/21Mercy ASA

Any updates on the 2021 Juggy? Thinking of getting a 28oz if theyre balanced