Search results

1. Felks32

For Sale SOLD - Wilson A2000 SP125 Black - SOLD

SOLD LOCALLY Selling a lightly used, black Wilson A2000 SP125 12.5" RHT. Used in 3 tournaments and a handful of league games. Still stiff and lays open on side. Always stored with a ball, conditioned once with a light swipe of Mizuno strong oil in the offseason. Broken in TIP. $200 USD...
  2. Felks32

Rawlings PRO303-CTB

I think the point here is...Rawlings has an HOH leather called Sandlot as pointed out above (on the custom glove builder....but also a Sandlot series of gloves that are on the lower end...like $60-$80 retail quality...Confusing I guess? :)
  3. Felks32

Looky here, my custom NP6 finally showed!

I'm pretty sure I flip flopped on the VG vs. Scarlet, but you made the right choice. Scarlet would have been too many colours on it. And I love the vegas gold stitch on the black leather as well. Wasn't sure how that would come out.
  4. Felks32

Looky here, my custom NP6 finally showed!

NP7 H-web will be my next custom, without a doubt. This is a beautiful glove. Well done.
  5. Felks32

Freak X hot or not

It's being marketed as the Women's team bat... The Freak X Maxload: this signature bat representing the women’s team with a hot new design will be loved by men and women players all around! Players represented: Katie Ciminowasielewski, Savannah Brown, Jessica Tolber, Hope Hauser, Brooke...
  6. Felks32

For Sale SOLD Easton Small Batch 12.25 - Canada SOLD

Sold Reposting...selling an Easton Small Batch #44 Horween 12.25" RHT H-Web Canada edition. (Has a maple leaf on the pinky.) Bought on Dec 31, took off the tags, did a bit of mallet work and couch catch, that's it. No oils or conditioners applied. Never been outdoors. Looking for $225 USD...
  7. Felks32

Easton Small Batch #44 - Canada

I believe these have been in the works for a while...I feel like from time to time on Instagram I was seeing other small batches in colours outside of tan as well. Some were pretty recent. Now I cant find them.
  8. Felks32

Honestly most of Easton's latest bat designs have been pretty lacklustre. Especially the SIS ones.
  9. Felks32

Apparently there is more coming. Interested to see what. Especially since I missed out on the 12.5" SBF one. It's from the same retailer that did the horween tt2's up here originally.
  10. Felks32

Had to show this new pickup off...this is Easton Small Batch Horween #44 Canadian - 12.25" C53 pattern. This one has a little Maple Leaf on the wrist, pinky side and the Easton logo is embossed, not embroidered. (Haven't followed the later releases, not sure if this is new). Anyway its a...
  11. Felks32

For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

I loved the 2 I owned....I just have a problem where if it doesnt have my name (or something meaningful emrboidered) on the glove it gets sold LOL.
  12. Felks32

For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

If you are going to sell it, don't condition it. Not that it lessens the value (although it might) - but it may shrink your # of potential buyers.
  13. Felks32

You said it wasn't a slowpitch model....could it theoretically be used for slowpitch? ;)
  14. Felks32

Momentary lapse of reason!

H Web NP7. Best of both worlds. It's funny I told someone last night that I 100% preferred my NP7 to my 207, and that my next glove would be an H Web NP7...then I played around with my 207 for a bit, it still needs a ton of working in to do, but I like it the more it breaks in.
  15. Felks32

Finally guys, finally!!

CONGRATS!
  16. Felks32

For Sale/Trade Rawlings HOH PRO-701BF 13 inch Basket Web

What did it price check at?
  17. Felks32

Black shell tan web.
  18. Felks32

See, this is why I never do a different colour web. But I think you're right, Vegas Gold looks better on both than Scarlet does. Scarlet looks great on black but not sure about tan.