Search results

1. Felks32

For Sale SOLD - Wilson A2000 SP125 Black - SOLD

SOLD LOCALLY Selling a lightly used, black Wilson A2000 SP125 12.5" RHT. Used in 3 tournaments and a handful of league games. Still stiff and lays open on side. Always stored with a ball, conditioned once with a light swipe of Mizuno strong oil in the offseason. Broken in TIP. $200 USD...
  2. Felks32

For Sale SOLD Easton Small Batch 12.25 - Canada SOLD

Sold Reposting...selling an Easton Small Batch #44 Horween 12.25" RHT H-Web Canada edition. (Has a maple leaf on the pinky.) Bought on Dec 31, took off the tags, did a bit of mallet work and couch catch, that's it. No oils or conditioners applied. Never been outdoors. Looking for $225 USD...
  3. Felks32

Easton Small Batch #44 - Canada

Had to show this new pickup off...this is Easton Small Batch Horween #44 Canadian - 12.25" C53 pattern. This one has a little Maple Leaf on the wrist, pinky side and the Easton logo is embossed, not embroidered. (Haven't followed the later releases, not sure if this is new). Anyway its a...
  4. Felks32

For Sale A2000 SP125 Black ***SOLD***

***Sold*** Selling a Wilson A2000 SP125 - Black, RHT Broke this in ASO method. (Cup of hot water poured over the pocket and fingers, did some mallet work and shoe shine to shape it, let it dry, conditioned with a light wipe down of Mizuno strong oil.) Used TIP. This glove is still very stiff...
  5. Felks32

For Sale Mizuno Pro Select 12.75 - SOLD

***SOLD*** Selling a Mizuno Pro Select 12.75 RHT H-Web. GPS1-700DH. Picked this up earlier in the week, removed the tags, did a bit of couch catch and shoe shine to loosen it up. No conditioner or anything applied. Just prefer my SP125 for size. Looking for $215 USD shipped from ON Canada via...
  6. Felks32

For Sale 2017 Wilson A2K 1799 - SOLD

SOLD!! Selling a very lightly used 2017 model Wilson A2K 1799 12.75" RHT. Took the tags off on Saturday night (06/02), did a bit of shoe shine to loosen it up, used it for a couple of innings at 1B and P in 2 tourney games on Sunday afternoon. That's it. No water, oils, or anything. It's a...
  7. Felks32

For Sale Bryant PRO200-6K Retail - TRADED

TRADED Selling a lightly used retail Rawlings PP Kris Bryant PRO200-6K.Not the GGC with the finger pad. ID #410. Clean glove, no field use, just a few rounds of catch. I'd say it's gameable. Has some normal scuffing/greying on the palm, web, fingertips and fingers from the ball. No oils or...
  8. Felks32

For Sale Minty ST SP125 - SOLD

SOLD! Selling a minty Wilson A2000 SP125 12.5" RHT in Saddle Tan. Took the tags off, played catch with it once, decided I like my black one better. Not game ready yet, still needs some work. No oils or anything here, just mallet work and catch. $230 USD shipped from ON, Canada.
  9. Felks32

GTG mr. augie

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback about mr. augie. Mark is very GTG, I bought an A2000 SP125 from him, the glove is MINT. He shipped it immediately and maintained great communication with me throughout. I'll definitely be buying more from Mark in the future.
  10. Felks32

Help me!!!

OK, so I have 5 Rawlings customs already as discussed in another thread. I'm buying my birthday present and there are too many options. I'm the type that if my name isn't on it, it's likely to be sold (it's the running joke with my wife and all my friends). However, if I custom it, it'll sit...
  11. Felks32

125th Anniversary NP5

Hey...so a local guy to me has a NWT 125th anniversary NP5 for sale. What's the deal with these? I see they are Dual Core, and have that weird Rawlings font that was on the Revo line. What is the leather? Looks almost Timber-ish, but is it like a brown version of the soft horween like in the...
  12. Felks32

My new Custom 207

Here it is! Custom HOH PRO207-6 12.25". Dry Black / Black Lining / Rolled Black Welting White Stitch and Embroidery Blue and White Patches Blue Laces And for the conspiracy theorists...it's a PRO207-6 but the thumb says 1000 Pattern. Delivered to Canada in 3 weeks on the dot.
  13. Felks32

NP6

OK so i'm finally getting around to ordering another custom...and I think I have it narrowed down to either the NP6 or 207. I tried on the NP6 Seager yesterday and really liked it...anyone have one and used it for softball? I see they are stamped 12, would you say they play 12? The palm seemed...
  14. Felks32

Gloves similar to PP Bryant

I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the closest alternatives to the Rawlings PP Kris Bryant PRO200-6K. I have a Retail Bryant and I love everything about it except i'd say it's a little shorter than i'm used to. Wilson i've owned a Retail 1781, GOTM TF21 and SBF SP125 over the last couple of...
  15. Felks32

HOH Sandlot & Other options

Hi Everyone, I would like a custom HOH softball utility glove to compliment my Primo Sherry DCT, so looking at all leather options, and I wondered if anyone had experience with the HOH Sandlot leather. I also already have: Timberglase 504, JT Tan 302, Nubuck Dark Shadow DCT. Originally...
  16. Felks32

HOH Timberglase

Just received my new HOH Custom, a PRO504-6 in Timberglase with Tan laces, grey split welt, gold embroidery and red & gold colorsync logos. Ordered Oct 31st, delivered today, Nov 28th. Behold!
  17. Felks32

"Clubhouse Glove"

Hey everyone, I found a Rawlings 303 on a local buy & sell site, the seller described it as a "clubhouse" glove that he got from a tournament. Says it's pro grade leather and club house colours. Also that it doesn't have retail tags. From the pics I can see that the model # is PRO303-6BGS. It's...
  18. Felks32

A2000 1799 Blonde palm lining

Have a question...just picked up a retail A2000 1799 Blonde, the one with the black and red logos and black lace and stitching. Beauty glove. Anyway, the palm/finger lining is really soft, but basically only from where the finger stalls start, to the finger tips. The palm area is nice and firm...
  19. Felks32

Price Check: MINT FL1276C55 DMS

Hey everyone, I've been toying with the idea of selling my DMS Louisville Pro Flare FL1276C55 Horween, and wondered what a realistic selling price would be. Glove is MINT, has left my house on 2 occasions for indoor dome bp. I had it about 50% broken in with the crap lace that DMS used on...
  20. Felks32

Rawlings PRODCT Custom Primo

Just wanted to share my newest custom. Rawlings HOH PRODCT in Primo Sherry with Primo Burgundy lace. I should have it in hand early next week. Can't wait to get it. I've always wanted a Primo, so I figured this is the next best thing. EDIT: Better pics below, I have it in hand now.