Search results

1. 1badtrain

Which new Demarini has the most handle flex?

I prefer a bat with handle flex. Out of the 2014-2015's, which flex the most? Association not important.
  2. 1badtrain

GTG Drewz is GTG

Great communication and fast delivery. Do not hesitate to purchase from him.
  3. 1badtrain

GTG tz23

Perfect transaction. Bat was just as described and was shipped right away.
  4. 1badtrain

GTG mn4evr

Quick delivery and just as described, thanks again!
  5. 1badtrain

GTG aship22

Great transaction! Bat was just as described and shipped right away.
  6. 1badtrain

For Trade 27 oz WSE for a geezer

Bat is a No Return with around 100 swings and very faint rattle. It's the one on the left. I'm looking for a Geezer only, in 26 or 27 oz, possibly 28. I broke a buddys XXX this weekend and he wants to try out a Geezer.
  7. 1badtrain

GTG Soultrain8

Don't hesitate to do business with him. Super fast payment and pleasure to deal with!
  8. 1badtrain

GTG tb25

Cool dude, don't hesitate to deal with him. Thanks again.
  9. 1badtrain

For Sale Srv3 and og Plus

I need to get rid of some bats. All prices are gifted and will be shipped USPS priority with insurance and delivery confirmation. Let me know if you need any more pics of individual bats. No trades please. 33/25 Phenix NIW 275.00 I do believe I have a receipt dated this year. SOLD 34/26...
  10. 1badtrain

GTG gunyhighway is GTG

Good communication and his bat was just as described. No problems here!
  11. 1badtrain

GTG Brace27 is GTG

Paid fast and good communicaton. Thanks, again.
  12. 1badtrain

GTG TZ23 is GTG

Paid right away and was a cool guy to talk to. Do not hesitate to deal with him!
  13. 1badtrain

For Sale 26oz Stadium and 27 oz Flyswatter

Selling these for a friend. Both are returnable but I only have a reciept for the flyswatter dated 1/14/11. Flyswatter has less than 100 hits but a few chips on the handle where a friends son dropped it. Stadium has around 125 hits and is also in very nice condition. Stadium Sold for 180.00...
  14. 1badtrain

For Sale 26 oz Mandingo

Selling this bat for a friend. Under 10 hits with receipt dated 3/26/11. Only real issue is the knob, he sanded it down a little. Very few scratches and a little webbing. It also has very slight sand rattle on the inside. 220.00 OBO gifted. SOLD for 200.00 Bat and receipt are in my possesion, so...
  15. 1badtrain

Flashback

Just found this picture while going through my Photobucket. Only bats I still have are the Techfire Classic and the Rockettech.
  16. 1badtrain

For Sale OG Syn+ nice shape 27oz.

210.00 gifted shipped with insurance. Unknown number of hits. I traded for this bat a few years ago and swung it in a few BP sessions.
  17. 1badtrain

GTG camohuggies is GTG

Great communication and great price! Super fast delivery, Thanks again!
  18. 1badtrain

GTG luckydog_20

Smoothe transaction. Very fast delivery!
  19. 1badtrain

Worth Connell paint job sucks!

But the bat hits nice. Brand new out of the wrapper today. About 150 swings.
  20. 1badtrain

Price Check 26 oz 2nd batch Freak

My buddy wants to sell his Freak to me for 150.00. Is this a decent price for one in this condition? I was also wondering if the cap looks like it was glued back on. I weighed it on a postal scale and it was 26.8 with athletic tape and a knob cuff, so the weight seems correct. He said he never...