Search results

1. S

D'sNuts #5 is GTG***************

Great smooth deal for me. Communication & shipping were great. GTG BRO HERE!!!!!!!!!!
  2. S

HITTINSEEDZ is GTG****************

Great deal for me. Did what he said and communication was stellar. Fast shipping and glove was exactly as described. GTG BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. S

n.e.mich IS GTG***************

Paid fast after deal was done, great communication. Would use again for sure, knows how to deal!!!!
  4. S

tomtom20 is GTG****************

Just finished another great deal for five of his bat's. This bro is legit and as real as you can be. Does what he says he will do and is money everytime I deal with him. Also has a true understanding of looking out for guys on here by giving great gear at great prices and not here to deal on the...
  5. S

jhall34 is GTG****************

This guy was more than patient with me on a deal he could have easily walked away from. I had a problem with someone else sending money so I could buy his bat and he was totally cool and understanding about it. Bat showed up very fast and as described. I am more than pleased with the deal. Would...
  6. S

s Hower 30 is GTG************* AGAIN!

Not a double-post, he's just that good. Finished back to back day after day deals with Steve. If he's selling it, just buy the damn thing. NUFF SAID!!!
  7. S

s Hower 30 is GTG*************

Yep Steve hooked me up like he said he would as usual. No problems, no worries, just straght-up dealing!!!
  8. S

BrayJ is GTG************

Did exactly what he said he'd do! Great deal throughout. Deal with again hopefully. GTG BRO!!!
  9. S

redruram is GTG*************

Just sold my gloves to Rudy. Sent funds when he said he would with great communication. GTG deal for me. Will take his word anyday!!!!!!
  10. S

kre8 is GTG*************

Just completed ANOTHER great deeal with Ryan. Great communication, bat is as described and did the deal and bat was in hand in 2 days. GTG bro here all the way. No question about it, dealing with him is first-rate!!!
  11. S

diesel56 is GTG******************

Just finished a great deal with him, he was even patient and understanding about me taking an extra couple days for the payment. Bat showed up as described and fast shipment also. Great communication throughout the deal. GTG BRO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. S

DeadOn29 is GTG****************

Great guy to deal with. I have done several deals with Bryan and they have all been great. Hes the kinda guy that says he has a bat for sale and says its in great shape and I dont kneed to even see pics first to tell him I'll take it. Deal with him if you want a smooth deal and dont want to...
  13. S

Has anyone dealt with sewyourown?

If you havent you should if you have an opportunity to deal with him. One of the most solid guys on the board. The kinda guy who sends you $600 worth of bats before you can ship yours at the same time. An all around great guy and has given me nothing short of perfect deals everytime. sewyourown...
  14. S

tomtom20 is GTG**************

Hooked me up with a great deal. Sent me over his NIW CNT in record time. Great communication, fast response and fast delivery also. Bat showed up as described, verry happy with my deal!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. S

sewyourown IS GTG*****************

As like every other time before this one he is king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. S

gmelt#24 is GTG***************

Did a deal with Gillie on Tuesday afternoon and bat is in hand on Thursday morning, thats how to deal guys!!! Great communication throughout the deal and bat showed up in better shape than described. I couldnt be happier with my whole deal process. Cool guy also, I'd recommend to anyone!!!
  17. S

Stiddy IS VERY GTG*****************

Just did another deal with him and it couldnt have been any better. Great communication, great deal, fast shipping, great packaging (which is very important to me), and bat showed up exactly as he described. Stiddy is one of the best bro's on here for sure, never hesitate to deal with him on...
  18. S

TJ88 is GTG*****************

Just finished a great deal here guys. Delivery was super fast, communication was awesome and the pants showed up in great shape as described and I believe he gave me a great price for the pants I received!!!
  19. S

Big Daddy T is GTG****************

Did a great deal with him. Great price and communication. Gear showed up in great condition, fast shipping also. GTG for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. S

jdubbmancandy is GTG***********

Cant say enough about the mancandy!!! Does nothing but great deals and is one of the most solid dudes on the board. Great guy all around, great communication fast delivery and really funny guy as well. Josh sorry about the late feedback I just remembered.