Search results

1. DIRTY 30

LTB Rawlings PRO-DCT

Looking for either of these DCT models. I will make it worth your while! Black label or SBF Horween exclusive without hand sewn welting
  2. DIRTY 30

LTB A2000 H1

Looking to find one of these again. It’s on the list of gloves I miss the most! Help me out, fellas
  3. DIRTY 30

Morton's PRO200-2

Looking for one as close to mint as possible.
  4. DIRTY 30

For Sale Nike Zoom COOP V MCS Cleats - Size 10

These are practically new other than me trying them on and walking in the yard for a few minutes. $65 shipped Here's Nike's stock description - Reviews: http://reviews.nike.com/9191/333778/nike-air-zoom-coop-v-mcs-mens-baseball-cleat-reviews/reviews.htm
  5. DIRTY 30

Thought it was fake at first...

Nope. The ugliest DCT I have ever seen has been seen. Gloves have sure come a long way, huh?
  6. DIRTY 30

LTB RHT Wilson A2000/A2K 1799

Looking for an affordable new or used 1799. Teammate is in desperate need for a quality glove. Edit: No superskin please.
  7. DIRTY 30

LTB Does anyone have...

an OG Tanners needle that they're not using? The 6" silver stainless steel...not the 5" gold.
  8. DIRTY 30

2014 MLB Gloves

Farmer showed me this first one, which in turn inspired a new thread...
  9. DIRTY 30

2013 Glove Awards

What's your nominees? Most Improved The Nike Sha|do Elite J. From their highest end Diamond Elite series to the release of the Sha|do Elites, Nike really raised their bar. Most Dramatic The Rawlings Gold Glove (RGG) Series. With a $500 price tag, this was certainly the most...
  10. DIRTY 30

Worst Gloves Ever.

Enough about all the gloves we like. Let's talk about popular gloves/patterns that a lot of people like, but in reality are just awful. Post your top 3 and give a reason. 1. GMP 55 - "A narrow, super soft outfield glove with an infield web that's marked 12.5", but plays 12.75"? Yes...
  11. DIRTY 30

For Sale Wilson A2000 A2800 PSB 1B Mitt

Putting this up for a teammate. Royal blue Tennessee Tanning Co. lace (1/4" in web, 3/16" perimeter), maybe 50% broken in with standard grip. SOLD for $125 shipped.
  12. DIRTY 30

To those scared of water still...

Some are cut with it. Mizuno Baseball Gloves 미즈노 야구 글러브 제작과정 - YouTube
  13. DIRTY 30

LTB OG/RI CNT+ 27oz

Looking for one for a buddy. Preferably somewhat broken in...will look at everything.
  14. DIRTY 30

LTB RHT Mizuno GMP 3 or 30

Got a friend looking for a GMP 3 or 30 in good/newish shape.
  15. DIRTY 30

LTB 26oz OG CNT+ SCN2

Teammate is looking for an OG CNT+, preferably 26oz. Will consider 27oz. PayPal ready
  16. DIRTY 30

LTB Dudley Thunder Advance NSA 44/400

A dozen or whatever you got.
  17. DIRTY 30

For Trade Worth Mayhem M75JH2 32/22

Putting this up for a teammate of mine. Has ~25 hits on it. Looking to trade for a 26-28oz 34" bat.
  18. DIRTY 30

Wilson: 2014

New A2K Brandon Phillips, Pedroia, 1799, KP92, and, wait for it, a black A2000 1781 on the horizon Also, a new gun metal grey KP
  19. DIRTY 30

LTB Scn2 cnt+

26 or 27oz.
  20. DIRTY 30

"Jap"

Just a quick poll: How many of you consider the term "jap" offensive? There's a lot of diversity here at SBF and I have come to find out a lot of my glove buddies are actually Asian or of Asian descent. I'm trying to find out if we're directly offending them on what seems like a daily basis...