Search results

1. H

anderson ambush bat

has anyone hit or have any info on the anderson ambush asa softball bat?
  2. H

easton scott kirby bat

softball fans has a scott kirby on sale for half price.149.00 is this bat any good and worth buying? how much break in time?
  3. H

ASA or duel stamp for the SB12 cork center softball?

use the sb12 cork center ball in one league and need to know what bats are best for this ball.
  4. H

miken maxload

looking for a new red 28oz miken max load with the 1.20 bpf not 1.21bpf
  5. H

hyper z

anyone out there using the hyper z and if so how is it doing. have not seen to much about it on this site.
  6. H

hitting ground balls

i have played softball for a long time and lately i am hitting a lot of ground balls. can't seem to stop. any advice on why and how to stop this.
  7. H

senior salvo metal sound

just hit my new 27 easton senior salvo and it sounds like metal. have about 30 hits on it. is this normal and how long before that sound goes away. not really hot out of the wrapper.
  8. H

compression test

never had a bat tested before . i have a OG easton flex which i have had since new. nothing have been done to it and it just felled a compression test but they will not tell me by how much. so what are the number supossed to be in order to pass.
  9. H

easton senior

still waiting for the new easton senior, when will it be coming out for sell. big easton fan.
  10. H

nighmare bat

what happened to the nightmare bat. heard so much about it and then nothing. is any one swinging it?
  11. H

2014 aftermath

just got a aftermath and need to know how many hits to break it in. have about 30 hits on it so far.
  12. H

aftermath or mercy

use 52/300 and 44/375 and need to know which bat is better. i have heard so much good about each one that it is hard to make up my mind. no place around me to try them out . have not seen them in the leagues i play in.
  13. H

freak 52

how good is this bat and why is there no talk about it.
  14. H

miken 52

what is the deal with the miken 52? i think it is the highest priced asa miken but have not heard to much about it . is it a dog or is it because it cost so much that it is not selling.
  15. H

synergy

so i guy hitting a red and black easton synergy.he was crushing the ball with it, does anyone know the year it came out and the model#
  16. H

not liken the fu-dawg

i have a 28 OZ fu-dawg and can get nothing out of it. have about 150 hits with 44/375 balls and it just stinks. is it because this bat was made for 52/300 balls or can it be just a bad bat?
  17. H

hitting ground balls

i have been hitting a lot of ground ball this year. can't seem to stop doing it. did not hit a lot before. any advice as to why i am doing this and how to stop.
  18. H

black ultra

just got a new ultra 11 with the senior stamp but it does not hit as good as others. not bad just not ultra like. how many hits to break it in?
  19. H

bad utra

got a ultra that hits like ---- and sounds like a metal bat and has a sweet spot about 6 in.does anyone no how to check if it is one of the bat ones without sending it back to miken. some one said that you could tell by the number under the bat tape but did not know the numbers.
  20. H

how come i have to log in everytime i go to this site? never had to before.