Search results

1. p17

Goff Thread

Went out for the first time this year a couple days ago. This was my first spring round after being able to hit balls all winter in my sim. It was a little strange not to have any rust to knock off. Swing was great, ballstriking on point. Short game had a little rust but that was expected. I...
  2. p17

Goff Thread

hey country, i played tobacco road on my sim. that place is a roller coaster
  3. p17

Goff Thread

I wouldn't mind rocking a 7w. I did about ten years ago
  4. p17

Goff Thread

I think I might drop 3w this year and go with a 5w. Suggestions? I probably used my 3w a total of five times this year. Going into most par 5s it would be too much length so I'd lay up. Off the tee I'm just as accurate with my driver so I'd just hit that
  5. p17

Goff Thread

This $90 deal still makes people pay a cart fee. But I was assured walkers won't have to pay any extra fee
  6. p17

Goff Thread

It was a really nice course when I was a teenager, I used to play it a lot with a friend that lived nearby. They have newer ownership so hopefully they turn it around
  7. p17

Goff Thread

A course really close to me advertised a $90 membership for next year as a 25 year anniversary. It's a pretty crappy course but I signed up. Unlimited golf for 90 bucks was too hard to pass up. Only restriction is after 11am on weekends. I'll probably take my oldest there a couple times a week...
  8. p17

Goff Thread

Use those legs
  9. p17

Goff Thread

charlie looked stupid good
  10. p17

Goff Thread

We got a dusting yesterday, probably enough for a snow day down there. First snow I've seen stick this year though. My grass is still green
  11. p17

Goff Thread

wife got the okay to transition to full time work from home. she already did 3 days a week pre covid, now they are gonna let a lot of people do it since they've seen increased productivity. so we may start looking at properties up north. just needs to be within a couple hours of twin cities...
  12. p17

Goff Thread

same people as sub70. they're legit. call jason if you still don't hear anything
  13. p17

Goff Thread

i leave my rangefinder on teeboxes all the time. luckily i either remember and go back or the people behind me have been honest. i've probably left it behind about 100 times. i just shoot the distance and toss it on the ground and forget
  14. p17

Goff Thread

I basically only left my house this year for golf and a couple road trips. A course right down the road was nice to have and not crowded
  15. p17

Goff Thread

No, just my local course that I've adopted as my home course this year. It's close by but small so I never considered playing there until covid year
  16. p17

Goff Thread

50s today and tomorrow. My course is letting people play for free with temp greens. Just walk on and play. I wish I had the time
  17. p17

Goff Thread

these corporate watermarks on eyesight are getting out of control. black mirror ****
  18. p17

Goff Thread

idk about you guys but when i'm hitting a shot this is the view i see. who tf cares what the other side looks like
  19. p17

Goff Thread

Don't tempt me
  20. p17

Goff Thread

i had a driver session the other day with my epic flash sz. 25 shots, averaged 176 ball speed and got over 180 5-6 times. with my cobra f9 i only got over 170 a handful of times and now i'm averaging well over. this driver is nuts