Search results

1. p17

For Sale Ping i20 9.5* Driver

Picked this up a couple days ago to try out, but just scored something else so I don't need this anymore. Pretty good shape, just your normal scratches here and there. Has a Ping stock tfc707d X-Stiff shaft in it and plays a little short, about 44.5". Comes with a headcover that looks brand new...
  2. p17

GTG kayakmaker

sent me some paypals. i'm going to disneyworld
  3. p17

For Sale 27oz balanced z2k reissue, not returnable

No rattles, barely any spiderwebbing if any at all, but it does have a decent amount of nicks in it. I think the previous owner had rough fields. Probably still not broken in yet, but still hits pretty well. No grip. Not returnable 100 shipped gift or add fees SOLD
  4. p17

LTB who's got an extra xbox one controller?

lmk .
  5. p17

It's MOVEMBER!!!

Please consider buying apparel straight from the Movember Foundation. It's is high quality, good looking stuff. That way you know the money is going somewhere good - to the leading global organization committed to changing the face of men's health. I just bought a hoodie and will wear it...
  6. p17

For Sale 27.5 pink JH Legit ASA

SOLD $130 the only trade i would consider would be for a 27oz scx23 no rattles, maybe slight webbing, NR i can send more pictures on request
  7. p17

GTG tiny39

i was surprised to find 3m spray all over the barrel of the bat, but other than that it was gtg
  8. p17

LTB I want your OG Eastons

mainly looking for a 27oz og+. must be the og. i have monies or an asa jh legit to trade would also consider 27oz scx2 or scx22. i might consider other weights, but i want 27 legit: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17968818#post17968818 tags for searches - synergy, og...
  9. p17

LTB ASA Worth Legit

model doesn't really matter, pm me with what you got. 27 bal or 27.5 would be perfect, but i'd be open to 26 or 26.5 i have a driver up for trade in the off chance you're interested, otherwise i do have some money to spend. but let's not go crazy...
  10. p17

For Sale/Trade LTT Titleist 910d2 8.5* for ASA bat

LTS Titleist 910d2 8.5* for ASA bat $110 shipped 910d2 8.5* with Diamana D+ 72g Stiff shaft. The shaft was pulled from a 913 and are supposedly the real deal. Comes with headcover and tool/tool pouch. Nice driver, I gamed it for a long time and it's long. Longer than the Anser I switched to...
  11. p17

Regarding COMbat apparel

I recently purchased some combat clothing from a reputable online store for a friend of mine. Upon arrival, he noticed it was made by a country outside the USA, a country which is known to harbor terrorists. My question is, does combat use countries outside of America and Canada to make all...
  12. p17

For Sale some golf stuff

Pics up, not embedded cause I don't want to flood the page. Only going to give these a couple days on sbf, otherwise they are ready to go on ebay. Prices are shipped Priority, but I'll probably ship the irons Parcel or whatever they call it nowadays. All RH - 8.5* Adams 9064ls. Stiff 76g...
  13. p17

GTG Drumbum37

Bought a glove off me, everything good and smooth here
  14. p17

For Sale Nokona Black Shadow AMG 1275

I believe I bought it new it in 2010, I'm guessing it was used in 100 games with almost all of them in the OF. 12.75", Never cooked/microwaved, just used vaseline a couple times. Quitting softball, this is the last of my gamer equipment. No tears in the leather, just some very minor fraying in...
  15. p17

GTG FRYLOCK16 is gtg

sold me some golf stuff in perfect shape
  16. p17

Manti Te'o is a fraud

douche http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-girlfriend-the-most-heartbreaking-and-inspirational-story-of-the-college-football-season-is-a-hoax Read the whole thing, there are pics to see
  17. p17

For Sale 27oz utrip salvo

For sale only. I MAY consider a trade for a syn2 or og+, but you'd have to kick in cash. I've had this a few months and it has only seen 1 bp session and about 16 games swung by me only. I would estimate somewhere around 200 hits, every one of them on Worth Hot Dots. No rattles, maybe a line...
  18. p17

LTB very cheap 26-27oz utrip bat

Ideally I would like a scx22 or scx23, but I'm open to choices. When I say cheap, I mean less than 100 for sure and the cheaper the better. I'm hoping to find something for 75 or less
  19. p17

For Sale size 11 Mizuno Erupts, lows

Bought these just last week from WISEGUY18, but they are a little snug on me. Described by him as "These turfs are used but very clean with plenty of tread left." I wore these for a couple hours around my house but they're not gonna work with me. They look like they've hardly been worn, and...
  20. p17

GTG Wiseguy18

Bought some turfs from him. Great seller