Search results

1. S

GTG Brb

Just completed a trade with BRB and it went as smooth as can be. The bat was packed well, he shipped when he said he would and his communication was top notch. I would deal with him anytime.
  2. S

For Trade 30oz OG extended

[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] 500-600 hits; slight webbing in a couple of spots....just starting to break in; no rattles, cracks, little end cap wear; never been rolled. looking for: primarily a 30oz OG flex in similar condition or a NIW/NOW/MINT scn9 or scn7. would consider other...
  3. S

GTG 03:56 PM WarningTrackHR

Great communication, timely shipping and a nice guy all around! :cool:
  4. S

GTG mjf692004

Great communication here! Prompt shipping and packaged well! Don't hesitate to deal him!
  5. S

dirtpigs is GTG!

very friendly and easy to do business with........good to go canuck here!
  6. S

ShortBus_35 is VERY GTG!!

Best communication I have ever had with anyone, product exactly as advertised and packed very securely! nothing but a class act here! jason
  7. S

Billyboy29 is GTG!!!

Genuine nice guy, stays in contact and fast shipper! Don't hesitate to deal with this GTG board bro!
  8. S

tmel95 is GTG!!

Very smoothe transaction!
  9. S

ibtim2316 is VERY GTG!!

Executed a 3 for 1 trade and i am very happy with the way things turned out. This guy is a pleasure to deal with; honest, keeps in touch and fair. Don't hesitate to deal with Tim guys!
  10. S

Wright311 is GTG!

Very smooth transaction, replied promptly to all e-mails and bat was exactly as pictured and described. Would have no problem dealing with him again!