Search results

Softball.com:

1. AZBESTJONES

Old school Mikens OG Velocite, 2nd batch Freak and 2011 Freak Plus

I have 3 old school Miken's OG Velocite 26oz has no webbing or rattles, has some spray glue on barbell but otherwise in sound shape. 2nd batch OG Freak MSF "no official softball under freak" batch 3352098 27oz has low cuts on it been in garage for years. 2011 Miken Freak Plus "players editon"...
  2. AZBESTJONES

Just moved to MN..Help with a team

Hey guys, I know there is a free agent forum, but not much traffic there for the Midwest. Just moved from AZ, where I played 2 nights a week and every other weekend to MN. Live in the Lakeville area and looking to play some ball. If anyone can help a board bro out, I would appreciate it...
  3. AZBESTJONES

Just moved to Lakeville, MN..Looking for a team

Hey guys, just moved to MN from AZ, and looking for a team. Play USSSA and ASA..Let me know if you need a guy. Thanks Steve
  4. AZBESTJONES

New to Wisconsin

Good day all, Just moved from AZ to WI (Wausau) and looking for a league and tourny team. Have played all sanctions ASA, USSSA, NFA, and etc. I mostly pitch but can play anywhere and good bat. Thanks, Steve
  5. AZBESTJONES

New to Wisconsin..FREE AGENT

Good day all, Just moved from AZ to WI (Wausau) and looking for a league and tourny team. Have played all sanctions ASA, USSSA, NFA, and etc. I mostly pitch but can play anywhere and good bat. Thanks, Steve
  6. AZBESTJONES

Elite rep help

Hey all, Need some help. My team won Elite Roller Bags in a tournament last weekend. To my suprize when I got home and put my equipment inside I went to roll my new bag and one of the rollers is broken and just hanging there limp. So I took the inside liner out and found that the whole...
  7. AZBESTJONES

GTG papo08

Did a bat for bat trade with papo08 and it was exactly as decribed and went perfect. Thanks papo08.
  8. AZBESTJONES

For Trade LADY VIRUS 33/25 for Miken trade

Looking to trade this lady for a Miken. PM me for offers. Thanks http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=884903
  9. AZBESTJONES

For Sale/Trade Combat Lady Virus 33/25

Up for trade is a LV 33/25. This was used by my mother who is 55 for 1/2 a season before being banned. It has less than 100 swings on it. It has no rattles, no spiderwebbing, no cracks and as you can see little end cap wear. It has just a few scuffs from the bag and ground. Looking to trade...
  10. AZBESTJONES

LTB COMBAT YOUTH BAT 29/17 or 27/17

Looking for a youth combat b1 or b2 baseball bat. Need a 29/17 or 27/17. Please let me know what you got. Thanks