Search results

1. Sel

GTG Dodger17

He hooked me up with a low priced ONE.12, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again in the future. Thanks again Tim!
  2. Sel

LTB (Got One) 2016 Super Z or Z4, 26oz.

Dual association since we're playing ASA modified with 47/375's.
  3. Sel

LTB Worth 454 (GOT ONE, all set)

Looking for older models I can use in ASA, dual association is fine, probably preferred since we're playing with 47/375's. With that said 2012-2014 may be best, 26-27oz. Preferably < $85 since these are team sticks, cold weather, or an oh $hit bat.
  4. Sel

GTG Moose18

I located a Miken SOULTA Kevin had listed that was still hanging around, shot him an offer, and we closed a deal quickly thereafter. Shipped super fast, bat was in great shape, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.
  5. Sel

GTG Moose18

I located a Miken SOULTA Kevin had listed that was still hanging around, shot him an offer, and we closed a deal quickly thereafter. Shipped super fast, bat was in great shape, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.
  6. Sel

LTB Future

Playing with 47/375's so I'm looking for a low priced one in 26-27oz. Many have passed hands lately, so lmk what you have, pics, and price too. Thanks!
  7. Sel

LTB Mercy, Aftermath, Future, One, (Got one, all set)

Playing ASA, would like to snag one or two of the bats listed (used) in 26-27oz.
  8. Sel

LTB Demarini ONE

<< UPDATE >> batwing is hooking me up with a Flyswatter, so I'm good to go. Thanks to those that responded. Playing ASA with 44/375's and would like try this bat in 26oz. Scale weight if you have it please. Used in good condition, or a deal on new would be fine as well. Pm me. Thanks!
  9. Sel

LTB Miken Freak 98

* GOT ONE * Playing ASA with 44/375 balls so I'd like to snag a 27oz. if anybody has one laying around. No junk please. I've had a sweet 28oz. for years but would like to drop down this season. Thanks!
  10. Sel

OG Mayhem ASA... end caps?

I had one for years and sold it to a former boss/teammate who still has it. Now here's my question. All the initial offerings of these orange ASA Mayhems had black end caps. I recall a few years later seeing a shoot ton of niw orange Mayhems on the bay fall the time and for cheaper, but these...
  11. Sel

WI ASA Men's Modified State Tournament Location?

See that Nationals will be in Fondy, but does anybody have an idea of the date and location for the Men's Modified 10 Man tournament in WI? A guy I played ball with mentioned Wausau, and possibly the end of June, but I haven't been able to locate anything regarding this years tournament. Any...
  12. Sel

GTG edysert

Was looking for a 27oz. bat and he hooked me up with a niw L6, shipped priority as well. Definately a GTG board member!
  13. Sel

GTG guero_juan727 prompt pay-no BS

Sold him a J2, transaction went smooth as silk. Juan is definately GTG.
  14. Sel

GTG saint with the Wanted hookup A++++

saint hooked me up with an overweight Wanted NR. He's definately on the nice list.
  15. Sel

Dilemna... Input Please

After being told we'd be playing modified with 52/300 balls this season I ordered a '14 Aftermath (arriving today). Now I'm told we'll continue using 47/375 balls, and based upon the reviews I'v eread of the AM with 44/375 balls it's not the best choice of new bats for that hard of a ball...
  16. Sel

Slow or Fast Pitch Rules?

Does ASA modified pitch fall under the rules of slow or fast pitch? If you could reference the rules or PM me additional info I'd greatly appreciate it. Our league is now saying that modified pitch doesn't fall within the new ball standard guidelines of 52/300, but the prior league...
  17. Sel

LTB Combat Wanted ASA

27oz or 28oz. Pm me the details and link to pics. Thx!
  18. Sel

Worth 454 Ultimate Players Bag (wheeled) REVIEW

I play modified ball, catch, and manage a team, so I need a bag with a fair amount of room. Over the recent years I've had Vinci Pro Players bag, Boombah Beast, Wilson wheeled catchers bag (not Pudge), and an LS Genesis wheeled bag. They all had their good and bad points, but none of them...
  19. Sel

LTB Worth JH 454 Reload or Sick Reload

Niw w/receipts are selling from $132-$180 for the 2013-14 models (27-28oz), but if you have a used one in good shape I'd consider purchasing it. Lmk asap, because I need to pull the trigger on two sticks quickly. Would consider a trade also. Currently considering dropping the Toxic (wh/grn)...
  20. Sel

LTB Freak 98 - 27oz.

I need to pull the trigger on two sticks quickly, so if you have one that's nearer to a hundy shoot me over the details. I'd also consider a trade. Currently considering dropping the Toxic and possibly the J2 from my bag. Thanks!