Search results

1. OtejunK

Miken OG Ultra 2 With ASA Stamp

SOLD 28oz OG Miken Ultra 2 - Bat has the ASA Stamp from 2000 .... has webbing and a tiny paint split by the end cap, no comp just paint...... swung it around 100 times hitting 44's and doesn't effect anything, paint split didn't get any bigger... has the typical Miken sand sound when you shake...
  2. OtejunK

ASA Chapionship play - Stealing

Is stealing allowed in ASA National tourneys for the 35+ Masers Division? I have seen posts that say it is, I have seen posts that say it isn't allowed in any Masters age Tourneys... But those posts were from 2011 Anyone have current info and a location I can read it for myself, I would...
  3. OtejunK

For Sale Quick Sale Miken & Monsta CHEAP!!

Looking to move these fast... will ship Monday Morning 26oz 2016 ASA Miken Psycho - under 50 cuts, bat looks great to me but you be the judge... returnable, no paperwork - $110 260z Monsta Boogyman LC - This one is for 52 COR balls only - has the white stamp and Blue stamp to confirm its the...
  4. OtejunK

For Sale 27oz 2014 Juggy - Cheap to sell fast...

Selling a 2014 27oz Juggy, solid end cap, good condition. Has about 600ish cuts on it... (I dont count so thats a guess) No paperwork.... it is the Juggy with the Black gama grip... $125
  5. OtejunK

For Sale 26oz 14' Juggy - Cheap to Move Quick

looking to move a 2014 26oz Juggy, solid end cap, good condition. Has about 600 cuts on it... (I dont count so thats a guess) No paperwork.... $125
  6. OtejunK

For Sale 26oz 2016 ASA Z4 WTLZ4A16B

LSZ4 gone.... Donated to a local Lukemia fund raiser.... This isnt in the store, so let me know if I need to remove it....
  7. OtejunK

For Sale 2016 Demarini line

Couple Demarinis for sale - 26oz Mercy - 200 cuts, returnable, have paperwork, grip gave out fast...so consider this without OG grip... it will be attached, but its very thin - SOLD 26oz Juggy - 200 cuts, returnable, have paperwork - SOLD PS, I dont count cuts, thats a rough guess - :) PM...
  8. OtejunK

For Sale/Trade 4 ASA Demarinis - Deals of the Day

Looking to move these fast - 26oz 2014 Juggy - 600 (ish) cuts, returnable, no paperwork - $110 (SOLD) 26oz 2015 Juggy - 200 (ish) cuts, NR, Missing weight sticker on Knob - $115 (SOLD) 26oz 2013 Juggy FSE - 900 (ish) cuts, returnable, no paperwork - $85 27oz 2015 True One - 200 (ish) cuts...
  9. OtejunK

For Sale/Trade 2016 ASA Helmers - mint 15 swings

TRADED...... 2016 Helmers 26.5 oz ... Bat was taken out of wrapper and has 15 BP cuts on it.... Has valid paperwork.... Great bat just like the Demar line to much ... Asking $230 as gift or you pay fees - open to trades but looking for something in my favor or same condition. Prefer 26 or...
  10. OtejunK

For Sale/Trade OG Monsta and Anti Virus - CHEAP

Two bats looking to sell as a Package ..... If I have to split them, I will just keep the AV.... 26oz OG Monsta, Blue Stamp, no warranty, unknown number of hits - $90 26oz RB Anti Virus, returnable no paperwork, under 150 cuts - WILL ONLY SELL AS A PACKAGE WITH THE MONSTA. I'll sell both...
  11. OtejunK

For Sale 26oz OG Demarini Mercy - 2013

I have a 20oz 2013 OG Mercy - white handle (if that really matters to you), returnable - no paperwork, comp tested and passed, has somewhere in the 200 hits, but I dont count them :) .... they are all game hits so there is some field wear.... No webbing that I can see... but please judge...
  12. OtejunK

For Sale Insane & Freak - Blackout & Black

Couple bats for sale - SOLD 25.5oz Insane Blackout - bat is in great shape - returnable - hard to find weight - looking to sell for $240 26oz Miken Freak Black - Bat also looks very good - returnable - looking to sell for $140
  13. OtejunK

For Sale 3 Demarini's for Sale

SOLD - HEADING TO WI - 100 cut USA Aftermath - 26oz, returnable, with paperwork - looking to sell for $175 SOLD - HEADING TO MN - 200 cut USA Aftermath - 27oz, returnable, with paperwork - looking to sell for $175 SOLD - HEADING TO IA - 500 cut Phenix - 26oz, 34" - 5 stamp, some cleat marks, no...
  14. OtejunK

For Sale/Trade 26oz RD28 & SRV3

I have a Demarini RD28 and an Easton SRV3 that I am looking to trade or sell.... The RD28 is 26oz, unknown number of hits, no cracks, no rattles, just basic field usage... has some end cap wear... looking to sell for $180 gifted Next is the 26oz SRV3, unknown number of hits, not a dual stamp...
  15. OtejunK

For Sale/Trade 5 Bats for Quick Sale/Trade - Easton,Demar, LS, Miken

F5 bats for Quick Sale/Trade - trades would be 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 to get the bat im looking for... Want these gone ASAP... but be reasonable with the low ball offers, Im starting pretty low as is... :) 26oz Z1000 - Unknown hits, slight wobble, webbing, returnable, no paperwork - $130 (SOLD...
  16. OtejunK

For Sale/Trade Demar, Monsta, Miken, LS ....

4 Bats for trade or sale - 26oz 2015 USA Aftermath - Has 2 rounds of BP, returnable, maybe a total of 40 cuts on it - $185 26oz Monsta DNA Flex - has about 4 rounds of BP and maybe 15 game cuts - I like it, just not for me - was not purchased with return - $220 TRADED 27oz Miken Freak 98 -...
  17. OtejunK

For Sale Cluggy for Quick Sale - DOTD

SOLD Looking to move this 2014 ASA Cluggy - 26oz, unknown number of hits, second owner, Really hits rockets, but I cant put down my J3....returnable but I do not have paperwork - Looking to sell for $135 gift or pp fees
  18. OtejunK

For Sale Misc Pants, Jerseys, Warm Up, & Shoes

EVERYTHING $20 OR LESS!!! Bunch of clothing here fellas.... lots of softball items.... All pants are 36" Worth Mayhem Pants - Gray with Maroon stripes - 2XL - $15 Boombah Pants - White with Red/Black strip - has some stains but no tears - 2XL - $15 Boombah Pants - Gray with Red/Black Strip -...
  19. OtejunK

For Sale/Trade Demarini J3A, Mercy for Sale Trade

BOTH BATS GONE Looking to Sell/Trade 2 Demarini's - HEADING TO MMARTISN72 - First is a 28oz J3A - has about 500 cuts on it, returnable but no receipt - HEADING TO OPPOURAZZ - Second is a 2015 26oz Mercy, has about 100 cuts on it, returnable but no receipt - No cracks, paint cracks, seem...
  20. OtejunK

For Sale/Trade Demarini Batting Gloves - XXL

I have a pair of Demarini Insane Batting Gloves - Took them out of the wrapper, put them on my hand and they are just to small for me.... - Selling them for $17 gift or trade for a pair of gently used Spiderz... XXL only