Search results

1. dan_905

price check?

Worth Mayhem Orange NIW PST120 NIW Catty ASA Green NIW Mizuno Blur ASA NIW F2 black/silver NIW Thanks!
  2. dan_905

Madsunz!

Jay, you the man buddy. I've done a few deals with jay and he never ceases to amaze me. Glove is great buddy! Purolator had it since thursday but just delivered it today. Great glove, great seller! -Dan
  3. dan_905

4pitchwalk

Great price on a bat, very bad shipping time and one of his employees screwed up and it cost me $100 in duty. :( If you live in the united states and dont mind a week wait or something he has great deals.
  4. dan_905

quick ref check here.

someone jump in here and give me a quick reference check on previous deals that I have made. Have a guy waiting on funds that are already out of my bank account to clear into his before sending me a bat. Thanks guys. -dan
  5. dan_905

Tom Ostrander

have a pending deal with tom any references? thanks, -dan
  6. dan_905

backing out on deals

There are a few guys on here *no names yet* that ALWAYS back out on deals. Or the send PM's saying they want it offer cash or bats and then change their minds. The SAME guys always try and sell bats for other companites and yet dont have enough cash to buy their own bats? Does this piss...
  7. dan_905

shooter26

bat arrived today in michigan, my guy said it was in good shape. I should get it here in two weeks. very fast shipping, great to deal with.
  8. dan_905

orangecrusher

I have a pending deal with orange crusher. I sent the money out. I think the deal will go smoothly. Great communication so far.